Sleeper sofa

I need one that is for everyday use. It needs to be very comfortable so I dont really care if its ugly. Of course money matters so a crazy high end one is out too. However I do have good credit and can finance a decent one.

Please can you give me suggestions?
Thank you.

Icicle Icicle
Dec '18

I have the original version of this in a guest room. That was $299 and is still an option. Guests had no complaints. Easy to use and takes up limited space, in case that your challenge. For every night, I suggest a mattress upgrade.
https://www.jenniferfurniture.com/products/softee-ii-full-sleeper-sofa

maja2 maja2
Dec '18

A Murphy bed with a new foam box mattress from bobs or others is out of the way and way more comfortable than any sleeper sofa

Electric Bear Electric Bear
Dec '18

You should also look at day beds for comparison.

happiest girl
Dec '18

We got a great couch with a reversible end chaise and pull out queen size bed from Flemington department store. Delivered for a total of $800 and change. And it’s not ugly! Nor is it really big. We found it in the upstairs part of the store. We love it!

Other options are estate sales or Craigslist (free ones). Good luck!

We gave up on sleeper sofas after spending a lot on them and always being disappointed.
We have a full size futon now. Much better especially since we opted for the better mattress.

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '18

Hate sleepers, very uncomfortable and terrible to move.

If can't get day bed couch, etc. we went with air mattresses which work pretty well for short stays.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Dec '18

My dad has one if you are interested, it’s leather...

Nice shape!

foxbrook@netzero.com

Summer Summer
Dec '18

There are sleeper sofas now that have air mattresses rather than the more traditional ones that fold up. I mean the air mattress folds up just like a traditional sleeper mattress, of course, but obviously it doesn't matter because there's nothing inside it to get bent out of shape. We have our eye on this one, or something very similar, for our den:

https://www.crateandbarrel.com/axis-ii-leather-full-sleeper-sofa-with-air-mattress/s232500?oc=2,758_4,116

Monty Monty
Dec '18

I have a sleeper sofa from Bob's. Guests have said it is very comfy and didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.