Assistance for Children's Gifts

I am trying to help a young woman in our church who recently lost her husband. Does anyone know of an agency that may be able to help her with Christmas gifts for her three children? Much appreciated, thank you!

I have an Olaf from Frozen snow cone maker, never used. do you think she'd want that?

Jenny Jenny
Dec '18

call me please at 9084722320-I will take care of it for ya---at 12 today please

happy holidays happy holidays
Dec '18

Check the school district that her children attend. They might be able to help her out.

Santa's Little Helpe
Dec '18

Check with Trinity United Methodist Church as well as the other local churches .

Michele Morpeth Michele Morpeth
Dec '18

Check the local Churches and Fire Houses. They usually have an ongoing list of people they help.

Again...
Dec '18

Try Catholic Charities and Norwescap.

Rose, can you give more info? Age of the kids and where the gifts need to go? Trinity Church?

Check with your local PBA, through your local Police Department. I'm sure they can help, at least they used to have yearly toy drives for these situations.

Boobalaa Boobalaa
Dec '18

Project self sufficiency in Newton is amazing bunch. Their toys for tots is this sat. Call them ASAP.

Acl76 Acl76
Dec '18

Many thanks to all for your suggestions. The children are 4 (boy), 9 (girl), and 15 (boy). I am reaching out to local organizations.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.