Garden apts?

Looking for garden apartments in near hackettstown that allow dogs (under 30 lbs)..(others besides riverside)
Thanks!

Mine just put in a dog run in Washington.

Old Gent Old Gent
Nov '18

Greenview Gardens allows dogs under 30 lbs but as breed restrictions. That's the only other one in Hackettstown that allows them besides Riverside Gardens (across from McDonalds). I do know that Towpath and Mansfield Village don't allow them as I tried inquiring there before I went to Riverside :)

steph
Dec '18

but has breed restrictions*

steph
Dec '18

There is one on Allen Road - in front of the townhouses (not Alexandria). I can't remember the name, but they used to allow dogs.

OAKWOOD VILLAGE in Flanders (Rt.206).

Hackresident Hackresident
Dec '18

PS - I think you're thinking of Yorkshire.

MB - yes, that's the one. Thanks.

Liberty house on Petersburg rd

Lina

Try rent.com

In many cases it lists whether a complex is "dog friendly" or not and what the restrictions are if they do accept gods. Worst case scenario is that they (rent.com) lists the number to call if they don't have specific info on a particular apartment complex.

Their listings aren't always complete, however you can also check on zillow.com and trulia.com, etc. and search for "rental" listings in a zip code or town area.

Best of luck, as I know how tough it can be. It was even worse in the 90's.

Phil D. Phil D.
Dec '18

Mansfield village allows service dogs.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Dec '18

Of course they allow service dogs. Every single complex allows service dogs by law

SiaP
Dec '18

So maybe the OP has a service dog. Just letting her know.
SMH

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Dec '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.