Dog CBD

I’m looking for reasonably priced dog CBD, does anyone know anywhere near where I can buy it and the price it’s around. Sadly I need it today and tickners is closed today so please mention other options

Maria Maria
Nov '18

Maria, what is dog CBD?
Only thing that comes to kind is CBD oil..which Jim's Pet store does sell.
Is that what you're asking about?
Sorry if it's something else you're looking for..

Jim also has a few in treat form, making it so much easier to administer.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Nov '18

Hackettstown Health Food Store carries it. They even have honey sticks with it in it as well.

Hackettstown Pet Store and also PV Pharmacy sells it.

Kimfree Kimfree
Nov '18

Obviously too late for today, but for future reference, Hackettstown Pet and CherryBrook carry it. Just curious, what are you treating your dog for? I Give it my dog sometimes for anxiety and allergies, both treats and Oil. She loves it, licks it right off the spoon.

Bentley
Nov '18

I have 2 bags of the CBD treats for a dog with hip/joint issues. If anyone wants them, my subscribe and save arrived right before our elderly dog passed away, and I still have the sealed bags and no longer need them.

Njchia Njchia
Nov '18

CBD Distillery.
https://www.thecbdistillery.com/?new-home=yes

I buy products for myself and my dog using this supplier only, and have tried many different manufacturers.

Newburry Newburry
Nov '18

Do not buy from Cherrybrook. They wanted $65 for the same product the manufacturer was selling for $28.

maja2 maja2
Nov '18

I just ordered three bottles of CBD oil from Hollistapet online. They were on sale if you bought three but they are usually $60 a bottle. My dog suffers from epileptic seizures and I was told by a few people to give this a try. He is a large breed so the treats aren’t concentrated enough and I need the oil since his recommended dose is pretty high. Has anyone had any success with this? If so, what brand are you using?

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Dec '18

There is a CBD store right on Rt. 46 in Belvidere NJ, just past the Belvidere diner called ZenWorks Naturals. They sell CBD for pets as well as humans. They have dog treats and CBD oil for dogs. Here is the website: https://zenworksnaturals.com

JohnBill JohnBill
Jul '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.