A Heartful Thanks to "Happy Tails Inn"

I am so very grateful to Tim and everyone at Happy Tails Inn for taking such loving care of my dog "Rosie". I had a total knee replacement and I needed special care for Rosie. Rosie has megaesopogus and requires pureed food. She had surgical intervention when she was 6 weeks old for PRAA but still developed it about 3 years later. Happy Tails Inn boarded her for 2 weeks. She had a fun filled time playing in their over an acre field. It gave me such peace of mind knowing she was happy and we'll cared for. Rosie loves to run and play. I am forever grateful to Tim and staff.

Susan Cecere Susan Cecere
Nov '18

Thanks for sharing! It’s always much appreciated by consumers and even more so by the business providing the service. We so often hear about the bad, thank you for taking the time to pass on your very positive experience!

Jesse132 Jesse132
Nov '18

+1 Happy Tails. Always a great experience!!!

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Nov '18

Tim and staff are great people with animals and humans. We been going to them for about 10 years. Now we have a very hyper one that tim takes his time for very great people. Happy Tails inn is highly recommended by me.

That's so nice to hear. And such a nice location, always kept nice. So glad to see people enjoying the experience. I know kenneling a pet can be extremely emotional. To hear such great comments is great.

Nice is very good. Great is better!

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Nov '18

In addition to all the positive comments I posted as OP, he makes sure all dogs are up to date with their vaccination records.The building is huge. Rosie was nice and clean after her bath and nail trim. She felt soft and I did let her sleep on top of my bed. She is a family member to me and I love her more then some "humans" I know.

Susan Cecere Susan Cecere
Nov '18

Happy Tails Inn and Tim have also been a life saver for me in the past. My husband fell and broke his leg. Tim not only came and picked up our 2 shih tzus and cared for them for 2 weeks but also helped me get my injured husband into the car. We will be forever grateful for Tim, his lovely wife, Happy Tails Inn and all of their staff!

They always take great care of my energetic big dog. When we drop him off for another stay, he runs to great the staff - and when it's time to leave and they bring him out to the lobby, he greats them with evident happiness too.

pmnsk pmnsk
Nov '18

Yes, great place. I've been using Happy Tails for our Marley for past two years. Just picked him up today after his Vaca there, he was happy and well cared for!! Thank you Happy Tails!!!

Colmcman Colmcman
Nov '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.