Hackettstown Rotary food drive?

I think I saw a street sign (small stuck in ground) near Panera on #57 in Mansfield about upcoming Hackettstown Rotary ? Food drive. I'm not it's Rotary that is sponsoring. What foods are needed, etc.? and times to drop off? I remember dropping off last year - pulled in and folks took bags right out of car for you. Looked on H-town Life calendar and didn't see anything about this. Did I miss it (ie. held last weekend) or was I seeing things on sign?

SS2cats SS2cats
Nov '18

https://www.facebook.com/HackettstownRotary/

"Come out, Saturday, November 17th at Panera Bread parking lot, Rte 57, Mansfield from 9-12; Consider making a turkey donation or non-perishable items. All donations go to NORWESCAP and serves those in need in Warren County."

Nice tribute to Kevin on their Facebook page too for those that are interested.

Also Rotary are collecting near new or new winter coats and jackets again this year as well at that time..

joyful joyful
Nov '18

Does anyone know if this is going on this year? I would like to donate, thanks!

rose eskow rose eskow
Nov '20

https://www.hackettstownrotary.org

I don't see anything on their website. You can reach out to them or certainly get in touch with Laurie Rapisardi as she is the Rotary president as well as the Hackettstown BID director. I'm sure she will have the info. Also, Jill Zinckgraf is the President elect for the Rotary- she will have any details as well.

Thank you Greg!

rose eskow rose eskow
Nov '20

If they aren't collecting this year, mom my noticed the Hackettstown Library has a Fall Food Drive that benefits the Trinity Lords Pantry":

https://hackettstownlibrary.org/fall-food-drive/

"Now through Monday, November 16, please consider dropping off canned goods or other non-perishable food items at the library during our regular business hours. Items dropped off at the Library will be donated to The Lord’s Pantry at Trinity Church."

Heard on WRNJ this morning that Rotary will be hosting their food drive again this year on Saturday.. November 21st from 9-noon at Panera Bread...Do not have further details but I am sure you could contact WRNJ and they will fill you in on the rest...

joyful joyful
Nov '20

Thanks, Joyful. The Hours are 9:00am - 12:30pm this Saturday at Panera Bread on Rt. 57 Mansfield.
Hackettstown Rotary organizing again in support of NORWESCAP Food Bank. In addition to non-perishable food items and frozen turkeys, we accept cash, grocery gift cards and checks made out to Hackettstown Rotary Foundation.
Thanks always to the community for fantastic support!!

Norman Worth Norman Worth
Nov '20

Today is the day!!!! WRNJ is on the air broadcasting from Panera Bread...While you are out food shopping for Thanksgiving today...please buy a extra bag of non perishable food or frozen turkey or even drop off a monetary donation....will go a long way towards helping to make some other family have a good Thanksgiving too...On until 12:30 today.

joyful joyful
Nov '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.