*MISSING 12-year-old Boy* FOUND

*MISSING 12-year-old Boy* FOUND

Let's see the power of the forum to help find this boy.

Press Release(10/16/18): Missing Person

The Hackettstown Police Department seeks the public's help in locating a missing person:

Wyatt P Pharo,12,W, M, 4'11, 64lbs, Brown eyes, Brown Hair. Last seen, on 10/16/18 at approx 9:08 a.m., at a residence on Madison St in Hackettstown, NJ. Possible destination are parks, libraries and Quickcheks. He was last seen wearing a dark grey sweatshirt, dark blue jeans and sneakers.

If anyone has any information that can assist in helping safely locate Wyatt Pharo, please call 911 or the Hackettstown Police Department at 908-852-3300.

JB400 JB400
Oct '18

https://patch.com/new-jersey/hackettstown/12-year-old-missing-hackettstown

Someday on here must have seen him.

Praying for his safe return.

Tim the Tool Man
Oct '18

Praying the universe finds him and gets him home where he belongs........I just can't imagine what his parents are going through........I've shared this on FB.......

littlelu littlelu
Oct '18

Shared and looking

Just coach Just coach
Oct '18

Shared and looking as well....

joyful joyful
Oct '18

Oh my! Hoping he is located soon. I shared this on FB as well.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '18

I shared. I hope he stays out of the woods!

maja2 maja2
Oct '18

Shared and looking as well, as is my brother...

Not many details. But maybe, since he's 12 and not 5, he just skipped school?

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '18

I really hope that's the case Calico!

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Oct '18

I hear a police helicopter flying around. Assuming they are looking for him. Praying for the family and his safe return.

BeachGirl BeachGirl
Oct '18

No amber alert that I heard of so doesn't sound like they suspect he was taken. Hoping just a boy who got upset and skipped school.

JB400 JB400
Oct '18

I looked when I was out too. He could possibly be a special needs child who wandered off?

happiest girl
Oct '18

I hope they look over by Dairy Queen and along the Musky. I live by there& my dogs were barking frantically around 10am which is unusual for them unless there is someone crossing my street. Also the new WaWa that’s being built. Often times boys that age like to watch that kind of construction happening.

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Oct '18

Re: *MISSING 12-year-old Boy* FOUND

Seems to be a more recent picture

JB400 JB400
Oct '18

Streets closed to traffic and police presence at intersection of Central and Jefferson. Police officer said they're looking for the missing boy.

Fire is being dispatched with ATV’s over near Jefferson and central.

Electric Bear Electric Bear
Oct '18

What do you mean by Jefferson & Central? Jefferson Street & something else?

TownFriend
Oct '18

Jefferson and center st. Sorry for the confusion.

Electric Bear Electric Bear
Oct '18

Coming from a reliable family source, he seems to be having issues at home and has runaway before. He also left school one day recently and ended up being suspended for 2 days.

I hope he is found safe and sound and real soon!

Noname
Oct '18

Shared. Please let's get him home.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '18

Its gonna get cold tonight, my heart is heavy, he could even be hiding in a tree or treehouse:(

It says he left home at 908am. Means he didn't just skip school. Sounds like he just didn't go. Hoping for his safe return.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Oct '18

I was wondering the same thing about last seen at 908 (too late to have been at school).. praying he gets home safe.

Youfriend Youfriend
Oct '18

Feeling helpless - this is a parents worst nightmare

Happy6 Happy6
Oct '18

Police should check what other kids are not at school today.

Nosila Nosila
Oct '18

Also, wondering if the family knows if he had money with him? Could he have gone on train or bus.

Nosila Nosila
Oct '18

Does anyone know if there’s search parties being organized or anything of the sort?

Emily Emily
Oct '18

It says that he left a residence, not his home necessarily.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Oct '18

Message from Trinity Church:
Due to the recent missing person report of Hackettstown preteen, Wyatt Pharo, our Sanctuary will be open today until 10 pm for prayers for Wyatt's safe return. Please share this info with anyone who would like to come and pray. You will be able to enter by the back entrance glass side doors, the Main Street door will remain locked.

SquirrelGirl SquirrelGirl
Oct '18

He was at his sister's house on Madison St. in Hackettstown and last seen there at 9 or so this morning. People have been out all day including the Fire Dept. looking for him. Lets say our prayers that he is found before nighttime as it has been very cold these last few nights and sounds like he does not have much on other than his sweatshirt. This has to be a nightmare for that family right now...

joyful joyful
Oct '18

Police, Fire and Search and Rescue have now set up their staging area in front of the fish hatchery. I inquired as to whether there had been a possible sighting of Wyatt in that area, but alas, no, they told me it was simply convenient to stage their operation there.

May this boy be found soon.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '18

Must e a lot more to the story in that the alerts went out less than 2 hours after he was last seen. Too much attention for just ditching school or normal delinquency.

Never had this when we ditch St. Mary’s and went fishing. Parents had friends on the Road dept. who we think turned us in.

He has been found

Booster90 Booster90
Oct '18

I heard he has been found.

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
Oct '18

Tim we just now don’t care about you you are not helpful it’s getting cold. Praying for this boy to be home tonight snuggling with his family

Ilikeflowers Ilikeflowers
Oct '18

Based on scanner traffic, he has been found.

Yes he has.

Denis Denis
Oct '18

Just found safe - update available on line

countryside
Oct '18

HACKETTSTOWNPD: UPDATE: As of 6:24 p.m., Wyatt Pharo has been located safe. nixle.us/AGF58 Reply with a friend's # to forward

BeachGirl BeachGirl
Oct '18

Thank goodness!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '18

Just received a report. He is FOUND,.

joyful joyful
Oct '18

That is GOOD NEWS!!!!

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Oct '18

I'm sure a tearful loving embrace with the assurance that home is always a place where love and understanding is unconditional is what took place when he was found. I'm am also sure some folks would feel a swift kick in the pants is in order. I say an embrace is always more meaningful and wanted.

Very glad to know he is back home.The response in our area as well as the national news networks was incredible!

There is always unity in the time of need.

Great news

Skippy Skippy
Oct '18

Wonder who his parents are

Bug3
Oct '18

sure they need privacy now. let them be.

just coach just coach
Oct '18

Great News!! I hope whatever is bothering this young man will be resolved..

Funcats Funcats
Oct '18

Glad he was found safe. I remember when my daughter went missing, it was terrifying and worst part was asking for help but was told I had to wait 24hrs to be considered a missing person even though I had reason for concern. I guess every situation is different.

MonicaMG MonicaMG
Oct '18

the 24 hour thing is no longer valid. If there is reason to believe the person is endangered in some way either by someone or him or herself, an immediate missing persons report can be taken, Just for everyones info.

Boobalaa Boobalaa
Oct '18

Curious to know where this boy was found or what he was up to...I think it would be extremely helpful to other parents. Honestly, most parents these days are either single parents or both working parents. These kids are sometimes left with a big responsibility to get themselves places as the parents may not be able to do so, especially in Hackettstown where there isn't a bus system.

UptoYou
Oct '18

Boobalaa, thank you for that information. I was thinking the circumstances may be different. Regardless from one parent to another I'm glad he was found safe and us back home.

MonicaMG MonicaMG
Oct '18

Whats the update? Was he home or at friends?

Youfriend Youfriend
Oct '18

Considering the frenzy this town was in yesterday and the resources utilized to search, including volunteers, I think in this instance the public has a right to know, (at least a sanitized version) some details as to what happened, where he was found, etc

Bruce juice
Oct '18

Since he’s a minor, wouldn’t the only people that have privy to the details are his parents?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '18

@ Bruce juice - 120% agree. Especially since tax dollars go towards helping to locate the child.

UptoYou
Oct '18

Apparently the boy had been spotted running into the woods. So there was a reasonable assumption on where they needed to look. The poor kid might be going through some tough times and just ran away for a while. I’m glad he’s safe at home and I hope they get it all worked out.

Scinats Scinats
Oct '18

I think they did say whose house he was at.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Oct '18

Regardless of whether you think you have a "right to know", why exactly would you NEED to know? Other than to satisfy your curiosity.

The only thing that is important is the boy was found and is home safe. The public does not need know the details and the only reason for asking is to be nosey

He is a good kid from a good family and he made a bad decision to run off. Hopefully he gets the love, support and any help he needs.

Jim L Jim L
Oct '18

Your sarcastic attitude just cost you a vote, Jim L! I'm sure you know all the details, being a councilmen.

Bruce juice
Oct '18

Sorry, I don't know any details nor do I have a right to regardless of my position in town. I let the cops do their job and I'm glad to they were able to find the boy. I received notification the boy was found like everyone else and I have not spoken to anyone asking for details. The only detail I need or wanted to know was he was found, which he was. I think the family deserves some privacy, if that cost me your vote so be it.

Jim L Jim L
Oct '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.