Top Real Estate Agents in Our Area?

Hi! Who are the top real estate agents to sell a house in Hackettstown, specifically in Rustic Knolls?

Thanks!

James James
Oct '18

Century 21!

Sport
Oct '18

The one with the biggest marketing budget.

Without question Alyson Reynolds from Century 21. She is dedicated and will go above and beyond.

Molly
Oct '18

I second Alyson Reynolds from Century 21. She has helped me purchase a home and did an outstanding job.

Puden15
Oct '18

I second Alyson Reynolds. She is absolutely wonderful! :)

Cowgirl01 Cowgirl01
Oct '18

Erika Hammonds @ Keller Williams is a great agent(908.752.5717). Warren county resident and a realtor for over 15 years. I have had the pleasure of working with her on numerous occasions and all have been a great experience. She's honest and always available for questions.

ThinkingOutLoud ThinkingOutLoud
Oct '18

We just closed on our Hackettstown purchase at 9:00am today, and our realtor was absolutely outstanding. Eileen Kelly Flynn, 973.477.8445

Monty Monty
Oct '18

Justin Kiliszek

UptoYou
Oct '18

Erika Hammonds hands down. She sold my home in Long Valley in 2 days at full price. Working with Erika and her expertise made the transactions seamless.
Erika is professional and a great negotiator. Would not use anyone else.

Erika Hammonds .. she is the best! 908.752.5717

darlughh darlughh
Oct '18

Erika is the best Realtor! She sold my Mothers home for my family after her passing. We were all very impressed with how she went the extra '100 miles' for us, not the extra mile! She did things that Realtor's don't generally do such as met contractors to get prices for repair work and painting, than she oversaw the work with the painter, etc., she selected a great neutral paint color when we could not deal with that, she purchased and installed new 'kitchen cabinet pulls' for us, this was after she gave us a design selection to choose from, she had the home photographed to look so beautiful, she hosted open house tours, she handled the attorneys and contracts, and she was very understanding with our family who lost our mother. Erika went to the house to assist with everything possible and was there for us 24/7! The home sold in a very timely manner and Erika eased the way! The best gift was the $25,000 above the asking price that she successfully negotiated for us!

Judy A Donnelly Judy A Donnelly
Oct '18

Erika was a pleasure to work with. She took her time to explain things to us and was always a step ahead of the game. She was quick on her feet and a great problem solver. Always available and returned phone calls.

Happy htown homeowne Happy htown homeowne
Oct '18

Century 21. John Abromitis, Alyson Reynolds, Kristin Abromitis Jacobs.

They all live locally and have been through local schools. They’ve built a great reputation over many successful years.

Re: Top Real Estate Agents in Our Area?

Pam and Andy wildrick were great. Got us through a very difficult sale. They know their stuff and we’re always prepared. They have very different personalities... Andy is very sweet and calm, Pam is more straight to the point. We loved them, they don’t miss a beat and they do not spread themselves too thin.

Jesse132 Jesse132
Oct '18

Jessica Bedell
http://jessicasellsnj.yourkwagent.com/atj/user/HomePageGetAction.do

MomOf2Boys MomOf2Boys
Oct '18

Erika is great is you want to move your house.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Oct '18

Alyson Reynolds was absolutely spectacular. I was a first time home buyer and she was patient and hard working. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Electric Bear Electric Bear
Oct '18

Eileen Kelly Flynn - hands down the very best. Got me several showings and 2 offers within days of listing (multiple unit dwelling) and guided me through negotiations after another agent had the listing for 6 months and managed two showings to people with no real interest. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Scribbler Scribbler
Oct '18

Erika Hammonds all the way
KW Metropolitan
cell: 908-752-5717
office: 973-539-1120

bluflamingo bluflamingo
Oct '18

Nicki Cumiskey of Panther Valley Remax! Top Notch all around. Knows the market.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Oct '18

We are going to be selling our home in Independence. We do not want a long six month contract with any agency. Contemplating for sale by owner unless we can find a good fit with an agency. Looking to purchase in Morris County. Any suggestions?

NickJ NickJ
Nov '18

Erika Hammonds

Darlughh Darlughh
Nov '18

What about the opposite, a realtor who can help negotiate the lowest sales price...

Selling it yourself vs a realtor, especially at this time of the year when not many people are looking to buy will not get your home much visibility.

If the house is put up for sale during the spring or early Fall market, sure, you would have a better chance. Once you get into November - February, there are hardly as many people out there looking which makes your chance of selling it slim & doing it by yourself, even tougher.

Nicki Cumiskey of Remax Town & Valley is the best we have experienced. She knows the area very well, knowledgeable, well-prepared, and totally diligent throughout the whole process, whether buying or selling.

dan4golf dan4golf
Nov '18

James
I listed and sold a home there this year.
Donna Walling
Weichert, Realtors
908-879-7010
Cell 908-246-1284

DONNA Walling DONNA Walling
Nov '18

I am looking for recommendations for a realtor that has experience in selling multi-family (duplex, tri-plex, etc) properties in Hackettstown. Property has great tenants that have been there for many years and do not wish to leave. Please feel free to message me. Thank you.

JennyBean73 JennyBean73
Jul '19

Hello All,

Wanted to check back into this thread on realtor recommendations in the Hackettstown/Long Valley area. I have a 18th century stone home that I am considering selling so starting to due some due diligence on realtors. Erika Hammonds seemed to impress many here, is that still the case.

Thanks

Any house sold at full price in two days was underpriced. That just means you were lowballed.

Soup Nazi Soup Nazi
Jul '20

or the buyer was highly motivated and a lousy negotiator...

ianimal ianimal
Jul '20

Or it was priced to sell because they didn’t want to play games with the market.

Check out the stories going on in this particular market. There is no inventory and multiple offers on one house has been common the last 6 weeks. People are escaping the city and densely populated areas.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jul '20

Mary Ann Abromitis Century 21

rose eskow rose eskow
Jul '20

My parents moved out of their house on Thursday. By Sunday they had 17 viewings and 3 offers, one of which was within $5K of what they were asking. Their asking price was pretty much on par for their neighborhood in Parsippany. They have Inspection in a week and should be completely out of NJ and hopefully happy in SC where both my siblings and their families live. They had Century 21 Elite out of Parsippany handling the sale.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '20

Niki Cumiskey

DogDayAfternoon
Jul '20

Mercedes Senzer is top notch. She is top seller and a dedicated agent. She will find you what you want in the price you want. Have used her a few times. her phone 908-303-4540

Definitely Erika Hammonds. We had 9 offers the first weekend of availability and are under contract for 32K over asking. She is always available and responsive. Her marketing is fantastic and does digital staging.

Wow - that's awesome GD!

Erika Hammonds is an excellent realtor. Very easy to work with.

Darlughh Darlughh
Jul '20

+1 Hammonds, will price to move.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jul '20

What is the going rate for the commission on the sale to the realtor? I heard 6%. Is that correct? It seems a bit high.

Also, is the contract period typically one year?

I'm guessing I might be able to negotiate both before signing a contract.

Thanks in advance to all for your insights.

TU - Lots of luck!

Any recommendations for a realtor when buying a house? I'm looking to buy but the last two realtors I have spoken with were unresponsive or barely sent any listings. There's a house I want to go see before it gets sold so I dont want to waste time with someone not responding.

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Aug '20

Go see it without a realtor. You don’t need realtor representation to see a home.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Aug '20

If you have a specific house you're after, just reach out to the selling agent.

@thecatsmeow. You can try Glen Baker with Century 21. Tell him Al sent you.

(973) 727-8539

TheSoundGuy TheSoundGuy
Aug '20

While yes I can go see it without an agent, as a first time buyer I will eventually need an agent to help out with putting an offer in and all that comes with the purchase.

Thesoundguy
Thank you I will give him a try!

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Aug '20

Thecatsmeow - get a real estate lawyer instead of an agent to do that. They'll have standard forms to give you.

Erika Hammonds is an outstanding Realtor...you can reach her at 908 752-5717

Darlughh Darlughh
Aug '20

Alyson Reynolds, Century 21 North Warren

Hackettstown seller
Aug '20

I second Alyson Reynolds, especially for first time buyers. Very patient and knowledgeable. She goes the extra mile.
Good luck!

Penny Penny
Aug '20

Erika Hammonds is great to work with! She leads a very professional and knowledgeable team of Real Estate professionals who put the listing and showings all together in a spectacular fashion. Highly recommended!

Marc Sielski
Sep '20

I think at this point, if it isn't Erika, they should be giving you a better rate :>)

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Sep '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.