Hackettstown Library Closed

Anyone have any updates as to what is going on? Poor air quality was all the high school said, closed since the 5th

I read it was poor air quality and they wont reopen until it is cleared up.

ItsUptoYou
Oct '18

I heard mold. So we send our kids to schools with mold and close the library for the same thing. Hmmm.

It was on the Nixle alert. A good thing to sign up for.

“Hackettstown Public Library is open as of 10/10/18! Our Main floor is open and accessible to the public, however our Children's Room will remain closed until further notice. All Storytime Programs will run as scheduled, and will take place on the main level. We have a limited amount of children's literature available for checkout. Thank you for your understanding!”

Jim L Jim L
Oct '18

That's because this year was the most humid year on record in the northeast. Normally humidity clears out after late August but this year it stayed straight until October 12th.
I've found mold on wood furniture, certain items of clothing, and many doors are sticking or won't close that have never stuck before in the 9 years l have lived in my home.

Eperot Eperot
Oct '18

Eperot - Very true. The humidity was out of control this year. I, like you, found mold in places I have never seen mold before. I've been in my home for 11 years. Don't even get me started on the doors sticking and the amount of days we had to run the a/c.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.