Helicopters over Mansfield today

It looked like a state police helicopter flying around Allen Rd and Alexandria Apts very low like they were looking for something. Does anybody know why?

Probably checking for pot plants.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
August 20th

There were multiple incidents in Mansfield Village around 7-8 PM, saw 3 different groups of squad cars in three different areas on my drive up the hill last night.

htownguy12 htownguy12
August 21st

Man, the police are taking these escaped animals WAY to seriously.
One might say that Fred the goat, and that Pig are on the Lam(b).

alpha1beta alpha1beta
August 21st

I think the helicopter yesterday was inspecting power lines! It wasn’t a state police chopper

Yup, inspecting the power lines. They do this every few years.

Rob Durana Rob Durana
August 21st

Inspecting power lines? How boring. I'm sure the masses were hoping for a good escaped convict story or something of that ilk. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
August 21st

they're on a beer hunt

Yup, inspecting the power lines. They do this every few years.

Rob Durana

And every time they do the power line inspecting, someone on HL ALWAYS PANICS as if we are under attack. There's NYC, Boston, Philly, LA, Chicago and other major cities here in the US, so why would they choose Hackettstown/ Mansfield? Unless they want to stop the chocolate production in America :)

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
August 21st

Clyde, c’mon now. You know as well as I do that it’s the Russians searching for voting machines to hack!

justintime justintime
August 21st

I can confirm. Russian bear hunters.

Curious2
August 21st

... They are now hovering over an area that is believed to be the location of Hillary's missing e- mails, Donald's tax returns, and a bunch of menus with prices...

Spring fever Spring fever
August 21st

Russian River makes some really good beer!!

Must be Russian Beer hunters tired of Vodka and trying to look into the local brew scene.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Helicopters over Mansfield today
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.