Pizza/Chinese etc. deliveries out to Port Murray?

Hey guys, we're moving out into Port Murray (right off of Main Street) and there doesn't seem to be any pizza parlors or other eateries in the vicinity.

Does anyone know of pizza parlors and Chinese restaurants (etc.) in Hackettstown or Mansfield that will deliver to this area? We're coming from Flanders and had all kinds of options there, so I got spoiled. LOL.

Sunday night is our order-out night and the one night I don't have to cook - and I ain't giving that up. :-)

Thanks for any help, folks!

CathyR-2018 CathyR-2018
Aug '18

Sonny's on 517 by QuickChek advertises that they deliver within 10 miles with a $10 minimum.
Not sure if you're within that 10 miles, but I think you would be - but you can call first.
They have an online ordering form http://www.sonnys2.com/ or call 908-852-1116

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Aug '18

Re: Pizza/Chinese etc. deliveries out to Port Murray?

Looks like you've got Hunan Wok and Pizza Chef...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '18

I don't know how good any of them are, (or if they deliver) but isn't there a Pizza Place right across from the Mansfield Motel? Of course there's also the Chinese and Pizza places in the strip mall where the DMV is. Have you checked with them or maybe one of your new neighbors could clue you in as to what's available (and good - to their own taste - locally).

Of course if you want good Burgers, stop at the Anderson Country Store & Cafe - Excellent!

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '18

Mama’s delivers out to Port Murray

BusinessGuy1984
Aug '18

Pronto Pizza in Mansfield (next to Shop Rite) delivers.

hammer hammer
Aug '18

Leo's Pizza in Washington delivers there

Abc123
Aug '18

I understand "order-out" night once a week, but is there a reason why you can't pick-up? That would greatly increase your options.

Phil - I know of no pizza place across from Mansfield Motel. Are you thinking of Ciao which is farther out 57 across from the Broadway Motel?

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '18

Calico

My memory must have gotten a little fuzzled & I was thinking of the wrong motel. Thanks for the correction. At least I remembered the strip mall correctly, lol! The Anderson is still pretty much "just down the block" too, albeit with limited hours for a quick delicious pick up. Willie's Weiners isn't far either for grabbing a quick bite, even if they also don't deliver.

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '18

Hi , I live in Port Murray and I order out at least once a week so here's who delivers.

Dicoalas pizza excellent pizza and cheesesteaks.

leo's pizza okay food

Memeos place its great they do chicken and rib combos , tacos fajitas. super reasonably priced

Mama's Great but pricey

Hunan wok

most places in the Washington area will deliver to us .

welcome to the neighborhood . I live on Karrville rd.

I second Dicolas. Best cheesesteak in the area.
http://dicolaspizza.com/

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Aug '18

Hi, Pizza Chef should deliver to your area. Call them first.

Calico she wants Delivery Who are you to ask why she cannot pick up? Plus Commons Sense says Pick Up offers more Options

LittlePiglet LittlePiglet
Aug '18

LittlePiglet - Why the attitude? It was just a question. Sheesh!

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '18

Calico,
Maybe Lil Pig is mad because all the other piglets went to market and got roast beef; and this little piglet stayed home waiting for the delivery. L O L

Embryodad Embryodad
Aug '18

Good one Embryodad LOL

LittlePiglet LittlePiglet
Aug '18

Wow everyone, thanks so much! We've been busy closing and then moving so I couldn't get back to the forum until now.

I surely appreciate you all taking the time to reply to my post.

I'm glad to hear we have some choices in the new neighborhood and thanks for the recommendations from our new 'neighbor' JSJ! :-)

CathyR-2018 CathyR-2018
Aug '18

Hi I found this post interesting since I am also moving to town from Morristown. I cook and deliver, homemade/from scratch soup also frozen soup for your convenience, I have many customers that order in batches and I deliver all kinds of soup made to order specially for you :)

N's Wife N's Wife
Aug '18

Boy O Boy, ..... That is a great thing to have. A Soup For You Kitchen? Ummm!
It's hard to find good homemade soup to purchase....

ps: May I suggest ? ..... Bring some seeded rye bread, and Black Pumpernickle from "The Swiss Chalet" on South St. with you! Oh! and their hard rolls too!
Can't find any good rye bread bakeries here in / near Hackettstown.

I could go for a bowl of split pea and ham soup; with a nice buttered hard roll.

Let us know when you settle in the area. Gee, did I mention "Lobster Bisque" ?

Embryodad Embryodad
Aug '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.