Teen night

Hi all!
My step daughter has mentioned to me something about teen night... and like typical teenagers- she didn't get much information. All she told me was its on Tuesday's. Can someone fill me in more on this? Cost of admission? Location? Thank you all in advance :)

yes, it's a great event at the community pool and free to the kids thanks to HCCP. All info can be found on the town's homepage including the registration form.

http://www.hackettstown.net/

there are a few more this year including tomorrow night and it's open to all students going into grades 6th-12th grade from all in town and sending district schools. Student ids are required but you can also bring a report card. Snack bar is open so good idea to send her with a few bucks for drink or snack.

Jim L Jim L
Jul '18

Thank you so so much Jim!!

My kids always loved teen night! They have music too. Keep in mind that although it's scheduled to go til 9, they do start to end it a bit earlier as the days get shorter, it gets too dark for lifeguards to see after a certain point. So good to be there 15 min early for pickup.

hktownie hktownie
Jul '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.