Vision Associates of Hackettstown

A few days ago I drove past M&M's and noticed in the mini mall a little ways up a new eye Dr's office. I've been looking for a woman optometrist and I believe they have one. Has anyone been there or have heard of Vision Associates? I would appreciate the information.

charmer charmer
Jul '18

We went there and absolutely loved the staff and the office!

?abc
Jul '18

The doctor there was the one I used when she was with a different practice. She's great and everyone I know who has gone there has been very happy and had nothing but good things to say. I plan on going there when I need an updated prescription.

Htown Resident Htown Resident
Jul '18

I went there earlier this year for a vision check and to shop for glasses. The doctor was good, no complaints here. I wish they had more prescription sunglass options.

htown gal
Jul '18

Anyone have a phone number? What is the optometrist's name? About how much for an exam?

Thank you everyone. Im going to make an appointment and will let you know how it went.
Htown gal..Good point! I will let them know when I go.
Lou... Dr's name is Dr. Jeanine Labrada Phone number is 908.852.3900. I know they take all kinds of insurance.. Everyone deserves to have a great Dr. to help them.

charmer charmer
Jul '18

Highly recommend! They're on vacation this week until Monday 7/16 though!!

concernedparent concernedparent
Jul '18

I’ve had Dr. Labrada in the past when she was at Flanders Family Eye. Really liked her. May switch now that I know where she is.

Blackcat Blackcat
Jul '18

I used Dr Sklar for over 25 years but he is now retired. Found this doctor through my insurance. I will report back after I go on Tuesday :)

Really??? Really???
Jul '18

I went there today after reading the reviews on here....Dr. Labrada was wonderful, cannot say enough nice things about the place and the staff....She was going to be a second opinion for a procedure I need done, and has now become my permanent eye dr. Love not feeling like I am being warehoused and moved along...Time was spent talking to me and making me feel comfortable...Just a wonderful experience thank you...

citychick citychick
Jul '18

Hello is Dr Labrada an optometrist or ophthalmologist ?

Mark, Dr. Labrada is an optometrist. She is AMAZING! A great doctor and so personable.

Went today.
Dr was wonderful and spent a lot of time with me. Very thorough.
Place was clean and organized.
Staff was friendly.
They had my insurance benefits printed out in my chart already.
A+++

Really??? Really???
Jul '18

Does anyone know the cost for a regular eye exam if there is no insurance?

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.