Vision Associates of Hackettstown

A few days ago I drove past M&M's and noticed in the mini mall a little ways up a new eye Dr's office. I've been looking for a woman optometrist and I believe they have one. Has anyone been there or have heard of Vision Associates? I would appreciate the information.

charmer charmer
7 days ago

We went there and absolutely loved the staff and the office!

The doctor there was the one I used when she was with a different practice. She's great and everyone I know who has gone there has been very happy and had nothing but good things to say. I plan on going there when I need an updated prescription.

Htown Resident Htown Resident
7 days ago

I went there earlier this year for a vision check and to shop for glasses. The doctor was good, no complaints here. I wish they had more prescription sunglass options.

htown gal
6 days ago

Anyone have a phone number? What is the optometrist's name? About how much for an exam?

Thank you everyone. Im going to make an appointment and will let you know how it went.
Htown gal..Good point! I will let them know when I go.
Lou... Dr's name is Dr. Jeanine Labrada Phone number is 908.852.3900. I know they take all kinds of insurance.. Everyone deserves to have a great Dr. to help them.

charmer charmer
6 days ago

Highly recommend! They're on vacation this week until Monday 7/16 though!!

concernedparent concernedparent
5 days ago

I’ve had Dr. Labrada in the past when she was at Flanders Family Eye. Really liked her. May switch now that I know where she is.

Blackcat Blackcat
5 days ago

I used Dr Sklar for over 25 years but he is now retired. Found this doctor through my insurance. I will report back after I go on Tuesday :)

Really??? Really???
4 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Vision Associates of Hackettstown
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.