Missing Dog Panther Valley FOUND!

Missing Dog Panther Valley FOUND!

Keep an eye out for Zeus!!

Posting to Lost and Found Oets of Warren County. Be sure to report him to the police and animal control. It also helps to put up very bright (neon) posters at intersections. Have people call or text you with sightings but instruct them not to call out to the dog or approach him. Their behavior often changes when they're on the loose and they become scared and feel pursued. If you need help or advice please call Lost and Found Pets of North Jersey Project at 973-324-7925. I hope you find him soon!

Drpgirl Drpgirl
Jun '18

Did you notify the people at the gate?

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '18

Where did he going missing in PV?

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jun '18

He's not my dog. I saw the flyer on several social media groups and wanted to spread the word.

I hope he gets home soon.

Agree, it would be helpful to know where in PV he went missing. I did not see any puppies on my run through Mockingbird/Cardinal/Goldfinch neighborhoods this morning, but I'll keep an eye out for him whenever I'm out and about!

Hi, where was he lost from? I assume we may need some more information to locate him more specifically. thanks in advance.

Owner lives near the front gate but the dog was last seen on Alphano Road running towards the school. He was seen on Alphano twice so it seems he may be in that area. No sightings since Thursday. Keep your eyes out!

Saw this post from a fb friends!

I just want to say thank you to everyone! I am now asking for people to STOP driving and look ing for him purposly. He has been scared away from the traps. He is being scared further and further away at this point. All we want is to bring our baby boy home and that is why we have experts out trying to do their jobs but are not being able to. Driving slowly, calling his name, having and leaving food is scaring him even more and interfering with the rescue team being able to rescue our Zues. If you are just driving by and see him PLEASE DO NOT STOP just call one of these #s. 9083030124, 9088125685, or 2018411360. I again want to thank EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart for all the love help and support but PLEASE let the rescue team do what they are trained to do.

Donna Hughes Donna Hughes
Jun '18

Praying for you and Zeus, I hope everyone heeds your plea.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jun '18

Just saw on Next Door he was found!

LenaK LenaK
Jun '18

Great news!

Glad to hear it!

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '18

Hopefully after the dog and owners have time to celebrate, they will remove the signs everywhere in Allamuchy and PV.

MJames MJames
Jun '18

MJames, I hope so too. It rarely seems to be the case though...

Lori...Since '73 Lori...Since '73
Jun '18

Wow MJames! How about taking some down for them. They’ve been through a lot. I’m sure they would appreciate the help. Sometimes people forget. Let’s be supportive.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Jun '18

IMG. I thought saying (give the dog and owner time to celebrate) was supportive. Just came back from Allamuchy School. !( on the utility poles. Can't stop by myself. Maybe a walker can help!!!! Better yet, we all should help.

MJames MJames
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.