Lost Gray/White Cat with Black Nose

Lost Gray/White Cat with Black Nose

Cat lost on South Lincoln Avenue - Washington Borough. Gray and white with black nose. 13 years old. Chubby. Declawed. Missing One front tooth. Female. Microchipped. Answers to Pearl.

Any updates on this kitty?

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jun '18

None. We are heartbroken.

South Lincoln is a long road. Can you provide a reference point to narrow down the location?

Cross street is Willow Street

Hi, update is on the thread here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WashingtonCommunityForum/permalink/2036258630034946/?comment_id=2038501476477328&notif_id=1529365515963858&notif_t=group_comment_follow

Update: she was last seen on Cherry St about 1-2 days ago- the cross street to Cherry St. is State St/Madison St, where Cherry actually begins (Washington Boro- 07882 for directions).

Gosh, I hope you get her back. post bright-lettered signs on many trees, etc.

keep us posted. GOOD LUCK!

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '18

She belongs to Troy and me. We live on South Lincoln by the railroad tracks. We are offering a 500 reward for her. We put some posters by Cherry Street. We have no idea how she would get that far. She would have to cross the Main Street in Washington Borough. Jenn

Re: Lost Gray/White Cat with Black Nose

Continues to be lost

Continues to be missing from South Lincoln in Washington Borough

Jenn, I am still looking for her, this is Joni :)

Any updates on this cat?

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jul '18

Any updates on your kitty? Dont give up if you have not found her yet. Keep posting pictures, did you put litter and something that smells like your home by the door? I know that most are spotted late at night and very early mornings when everything is quiet so they look for food, the longer gone the braver they get. I helped my friend last summer her kitty was missing for 11 weeks and then a kind person seen called after feeding him when he seen the poster. Good Luck. I really hope she is already home.

Suzie Suzie
Jul '18

hi, I just wondered if anyone asked the church across the street from you Jennie to check and see if they can let you look around their property? I got a message saying that you should ask them if you can look in their basement, etc.- perhaps she is there!
That is the church which everyone used as a "cut thru" until they put concrete barriers to help deter this from happening.

LIVING WORD FELLOWSHIP
51 N. LINCOLN AVENUE
WASHINGTON, NJ 07882
(908)689-1339
http://www.lwf-washington.com/

Thanks everyone because Pearl continues to be missing

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.