LOST Orange Maine Coon (large) Cat (Found)

LOST Orange Maine Coon (large) Cat (Found)

Our beautiful orange Maine Coon cat somehow snuck out this morning. He use to be an indoor/outdoor cat, but for the last 2 years we kept him inside. He normally comes running once I shake his treats, but he hasn't since 10am this morning :(
He is the friendliest cat you will ever meet and the love of our lives. My daughter's and I are completely worried and heart broken for he is the love of our lives. His name is Mo.

Jacqui Jacqui
Jun '18

Put signs up all around, and call WRNJ to advertise your lost cat. other ways to do it too, can someone guide Jacqui?

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '18

Need a location where he went missing. And a phone number where people can reach you if he is seen.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Jun '18

Warren Street by the pool. Tx for all ur help. We are absolutely heart broken n worried : :(
This isn't like him to disappear for hours :(

Jacqui Jacqui
Jun '18

In addition to helpful advice above (WRNJ and signs have worked for me) there is also a company that will do "robo calls" within an area: Go to findtoto.com.

Bizzy
Jun '18

He's beautiful.

Bizzy
Jun '18

Did he come back yet ? I will be driving in the area tommorow I will keep my eyes out for him . The best of luck .

Cool
Jun '18

Maine coons always come back.. But they get disoriented.. Usually they are really close to home but don't know which home is which.. Look local.. He is probably not more than a couple of blocks away!

Chef peder Chef peder
Jun '18

He was found. Tx all for your help. We brought him earlier tonight to Newton Animal Hospital. A few antibiotics and hopefully he will be fine ❤

Jacqui Jacqui
Jun '18

Did he come back home or did someone find the beautiful cat?

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '18

Stay far away from newton animal hospital! All they care about is money.

thecatsmeow thecatsmeow
Jun '18

Catsmeow, i couldn't agree with you more. They are horrible I watched my 2 year shitzue dying there for 3 days. I slept at night in the parking lot after they closed. Everyday that had a reason why she was doing better. She really wasnt. Lets just keep her another day and she will come around. Not even...she died the 4th morning of kidney disease. Had her cremated and kept the ashes!! Someone there saw me crying in the bathroom and said dont think ur getting your fur babies ashes. Your paying extra for nothing. At the end of the 4th morning of her death they handed me a bill for 6,789.00. Including the cremation. Im still fighting this in court. Those people are heartless. They just know there the last resort. Blairstown animal hosp rocks.

Curious Curious
Jun '18

The BEST animal hospital around: Crown Veterinary - Lebanon NJ 908-236-4120 - Incredibly caring, not money-driven - 24 hours - cannot say enough about these folks.

rleaf rleaf
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.