Father's Day Brunch/Lunch Specials

Any suggestions on a good place to go this year for an affordable father's day brunch or lunch with outside seating?

Lucky123 Lucky123
Jun '18

Pavinci's - Lake Hopatcong

Dim Sum at Pandan is very flexible if you like Asian.

Stella G's has a pair of outside tables but it would be tough to guarantee you would get the outside seating.

Same with James on Main. Might have a table or two outside, but I also doubt you'd even get a reservation now let alone the outside table.

Another place with just a few tables is Enjoy Creperie. It wouldn't be something different, but it's really good. They do have savory crepes which is more lunch like. They're not as busy and you have a chance at one of those tables.

For more than that you would have to travel 1/2 hr or more.

There are also two Father's Day Breakfasts/Brunches in the area (not serving outside but really good and so reasonable)..Adults $6-$8 and some with children 4 and under free. One is in Mt. Lake Fire House on Sunday and the other is at the Masonic Lodge in Budd Lake...Both are open to the public and full buffet breakfasts...Great way for the kids to take Dad out for such a reasonable price... P.S. they are both on from 8 am until 11:30 am....

joyful joyful
Jun '18

Enzo's Pizza in Budd Lake is hosting a BBQ at Jersey Girl Brewery on Sunday. Sorry I can't link to FB from work, but it's on Enzo's FB page.

Editing: sorry, I didn't read the part about outside seating.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '18

Andre's in Sparta is BYO & has outside seating by a lake. I highly suggest it.

Hacklebarney Cider Mill

https://www.facebook.com/events/592805821102233/

Celebrate Dad~ Bring dad and the whole gang to the farm for Apple Butter BBQ Pork sandwich on homemade pretzel bun with Grandma Doris' Southern Slaw, a side of cider beans and a slice of Beer Bread! $14.95
Please Reply with number attending so we can be sure to accommodate all...
Need a unique gift for dad? We also carry an array of grilling spices and sauces-Dad will love it and next weekend...HE can cook for YOU!
Free DONUT for dad also!
Heading to the Park-Take it to go, just let us know...

jrsemom jrsemom
Jun '18

Maria Bonita is also open on Fathers Day this year and always has fantastic food and tons of beer and drink choices.

Liberty Mom
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.