Mobile cat grooming?

I looked at previous threads but they are a bit old. Does anyone know of any good mobile groomers that deal with cats? She is starting to matt. Her vet brushed them out quickly at her last visit, but Im thinking it might be best to shave her and start regular groomings after that.

aaeadena aaeadena
Jun '18

I used Sheri's Pampered Pets and she was great, came right to the door and my cat always smelled and felt amazing afterwards.

http://sherispamperedpets.com/

honestyseasy honestyseasy
Jun '18

honestyeasy does Sheri have you stay in the van to help her? We use another groomer, and every single time have had to stay with her and help her hold the cat down. It’s a hassle to schedule a time frame bc i have a lil one and need someone to be here to watch him while i help groom the cat and then of course comes the fact that What i pay i shouldn’t have to help

I didn't stay in the van to help her. I got my cat in the carrier and brought him out to Sheri, she took him in the van (which stayed in my driveway) for about 1-2 hours, and brought him back in the carrier no problem. But my cat was very chill about being groomed/handled by others, so YMMV.

honestyseasy honestyseasy
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.