Noise cancelling headphones

I'm looking to buy noise cancelling headphones and am looking for recommendations for the best I can get that don't cost a small fortune .. if that is possible!
Thanks in advance for your help!

I've had my trusty pair of Bose NCHs for probably a decade at least. They're a bit beat up, but they work as well as the day I got them -- which is really well! -- and can't imagine traveling (or mowing the lawn) without them. No idea what they go for now, though. Might be in the range of "small fortune."

Rebecka Rebecka
Jun '18

https://www.ebay.com/i/223014395251?chn=ps

(Bose)

hope this helps :)

Bose will certainly be the best but you will pay for them. I have a pair of Samsung Level-On over-the-ear NCH that are a fraction of the price of the Bose. I have extensively used them while traveling for work and don't have any complaints. They are available on Amazon too which is always nice.

Joe Friday Joe Friday
Jun '18

Thanks so much for the input. I'll probably go for the Bose. It's a lonnng trip to Israel!

Love my Bose over the ear bluetooth headphones. Sound great, and the charge lasts forever.

I had bought the bose in -ear ones but they don't work that well. Still had trouble hearing on plane rides.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.