Above-Ground Pool Purchase/Install?

Any rec's for a local pool company to install a pool in my backyard? All previous threads on here appear to be years old and locked for comments.

Since I'm in Oxford any pool company's from here on south down Rt 31 to I78 in Clinton are also welcome.

Is True Blue Pool Service in Oxford still in business?? It was mentioned here a couple years back:
http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/614870
http://www.truebluepoolservicenj.com/

Thanks for any info!

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
May '18

MC Construction, Inc
Installing Above Ground Swimming Pools for over 25 years

They're awesome, friendly, and fast. We've been using them for at least 15 + years to install and close/open our pools.

877-918-9187
Mcconstruction@lycos.com

Rockport Rockport
May '18

Town & Country Pools, Philipsburg

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '18

I just had MC Construction install my replacement 27' round above ground pool. They did an excellent job. The old one wasn't level and this one needed work to make it level. It's perfect! Two guys in about 7 hours after previously taking the old one down put it up. They did my neighbors 15' above ground pool last year with great satisfaction.

My pool was purchased at: At Home Recreation in East New Brunswick back in January. The sooner you get it installed the cheaper it will be. Mine was to be installed back in March but with the snow we had they honored the price into April.

magpie magpie
May '18

Magpie, hate to be nosy but we are looking to install an above ground pool and was wondering the around-about price.
Thks

Jonny Vince Jonny Vince
Jun '18

Good timing?
http://www.hackettstownlife.com/classifieds/45237

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '18

Jonny,

The price will depend on several things. I already had a pool the same size that they took down for $374.50. 6 tons of sand was $204.24 and my original pool wasn't real level, the main reason for the sand. Installation of the pool was $747.93 and two tankers of water were $570 total. The pool with the liner was just about $2,000 and was a step up from the bottom one.

I could have used another tanker but chose to just use the hose. I already had all the other pool stuff but ended up replacing the filter anyway at about $300. The install was the cheapest price since I had it schedule for March to be done. The price goes up as you get into the season.

I hope this helps. Installing it yourself could save you.

magpie magpie
Jun '18

Hi, Any newer recommendations for above ground pool installation?

Just had mine installed with Mc construction. So far so good but he said they are the busiest they have ever been.

Philliesman Philliesman
May '20

Thanks.

We are fully permitted and looking to either have a contractor fully install an oval 18x33 above ground pool in our yard OR simply install the liner once we install the pool ourselves. We are hoping to purchase a kit through Royal Pools or The Pool Factory. We have seen in previous posts that MC is recommended but they will only install pools purchased from Pelican or Champs.

Any recommendations are very helpful! We are capable of doing most of the work but just want to ensure that the liner is perfect.

Mabel Mabel
Aug '22

We used nj pool boy. We also purchased our pool from the pool factory.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Above-Ground Pool Purchase/Install?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.