Brown LAB running loose near Citco/Diner

Is anyone missing a brown lab, or know someone who is? Please get it out to them.

At approximately 6:00 pm, there was a brown lab at Citco Gas Station on Rt. 57, across from River Star Diner.

Please pass the word around. I hope someone catches him ASAP, it's rush hour. He was running next to the gas station and in BACK of.

Hackresident Hackresident
Apr '18

Call animal control, if you haven't already.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '18

Never thought of that. Just called the Animal Control Officer/dispatcher at 6:20 pm. Thank you,

sure hope that he doesn't go into the road at rush hour. praying.

Apr '18

You're welcome and me too!

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '18

I’m sure his name is Dexter. He lives on Laurie Terrace. He’s gotten out before. I can’t believe he hasn’t been hit. We brought him back once. I heard from another neighbor that they also caught him once. It’s a shame he’s super friendly. He hopped right in my car.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Apr '18

Walking Girl:

Can you pleeze go to the house/owner of Dexter and let them know about this thread, etc, and to contact the Animal Control Officer from Hackettstown.?

Apr '18

Is handsome Dexter back home yet???

Apr '18

Did the owners from Laurie Terrace get their brown lab back???

Apr '18

There's no such thing as a brown lab. It's a chocolate lab. Just thought I'd start my day out by being a jerk!

kaymon kaymon
Apr '18

Hackresident-I’m sure the chocolate lab is back home as I know he has tags with his name and phone number. And we have not seen any posts from our ACO looking for the owner.

Apr '18

glad to know the "chocolate" lab has tags! Haleleuila.

Walking Girl: Does the Animal Control Officer of Hackettstown post on Hackettstownlife.com for found dogs and cats?

Apr '18

I don't know. Often found dogs/cats are posted on Facebook.

Apr '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.