Hackettstown HS - Godspell

Hackettstown HS - Godspell

I know I'm a little be biased towards a certain cast member, but honestly Godspell is the best show I've seen at HHS - There is not one weak link - they are all amazing - So crowded with talent - it's one of those shows when all of the main cast get their moment to shine and even the chorus/ensemble get their moment too!

Oh and watch out for the humor - pay attention there are some great jokes in there especially if you've seen previous HHS shows.

Love one certain kiddo, but really it's a job well done! Way to go @HHSTIGERS!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/354474371698464

~trekster3 ~trekster3
Apr '18

I can't attend the show but I did hear a clip of them at the local radio station, they played it on their facebook page. Lovely!

Looking to go tonight. Does anyone know how much tickets are at the door? None of the sites posted seem to list a price.

Thank you in advance.

Andrew's Mom Andrew's Mom
Apr '18

$5 for students, staff and children
$10 for adults

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '18

Is there a senior price?

happiest girl
Apr '18

Thank you, Calico!

Andrew's Mom Andrew's Mom
Apr '18

hg - Not sure. Call the school. That's what I did.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '18

Seniors are also $5.

drpgirl drpgirl
Apr '18

What a fantastic performance of Godspell!!! I salute all the cast & behind the scenes stage help including the Stage Manager & Mrs. Higgins. We look forward to the Spring Musical every year!

Nashville fan Nashville fan
Apr '18

And Hackettstown HS cast of Godspell wins the Freddy Award for best overall production by a smaller school!!! Congratulations, well deserved!!! http://www.wfmz.com/features/2018-freddy-awards/outstanding-overall-production-by-a-smaller-school-3/745957637

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
May '18

Wonderful! Congrats to HHS. Thanks for posting Jersey Girl.

Nancy Nancy
May '18

Congratulations to all involved in the play!

Bessie Bessie
May '18

Trekster - Not one weak link. That’s rude to imply that other shows had a weak link. Get over yourself.
On another note - proud beyond words for their win last night. It was a great show and cried tears of joy as I heard Hackettstowns name read.

Stagemama
May '18

Nice to try to hijack this beautiful thread and turn it nasty, Stagemama.

Trekster - not to worry, the rest of us knew you weren't being rude. There's only one person on this thread who is rude, and it ain't you. ;-)

Congratulations to all the kids who worked so hard and earned this prestigious award! Kudos to all of you!

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.