A great big Thank You to LMR!

Winds knocked over our recycle night before last and they picked up every bit of garbage that was out of the can. It was ALL up and down in front of our house and into the front of our neighbors house.

I don't know if this is required of them, but when I went out to pick all the stuff up (after the rain let up a bit) it was all gone....and it was really all over the place.

Soooo THANK YOU LMR for doing a great job on Monday! I bet I wasnt the only one either...

littlelu littlelu
Apr '18

I have to also say a big thank you to them as well...Same situation here. Recyclables went all over and the can was down the street as well. I got out of the shower and everything was picked up except what little bit stayed in my yard ! Thank you from our home as well.

Hockeymom115 Hockeymom115
Apr '18

In an effort to not have happen to me what happened to the above posters, I waited to put out my recycling. When I heard their truck, I rolled the can out to the curb. It was pouring rain at the time. Not only did he empty it, but rolled the can back up my driveway and placed in front of my garage door so I wouldn't have to go back out in the rain. Truly a thoughtful gesture. They've been a pleasure to do business with.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Apr '18

These guys are amazing!! Very grateful that Global left and LMR took over

Sheryl Sheryl
Apr '18

SANICO's crew did a great job as well. They collected trash bags strewn across the street by the storm that kicked up 25 mph winds on Sunday night into Monday morning.

WarrenResident18 WarrenResident18
Apr '18

It's great to hear that the sanitation crews did such an awesome job collecting all the trash that had blown around........so good to hear!

littlelu littlelu
Apr '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.