Pig Roaster Wanted

I am looking for somebody/business who does pig roasts for a graduation party at my residence in Hackettstown.

I am familiar with Piggy's, but am looking for other suggestions as well.

Thanks

macman13 macman13
Mar '18

I believe at one time, Nykun’s Store in Great Meadows had a gentleman who would roast pigs & other catering services for private parties. nykun’s will also order the pig for you. 908 637 4228 give them a call, doesn’t hurt to ask.

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Mar '18

Call Bob at nykuns he call tell you if Bill still does it 637-4228

Nosila Nosila
Mar '18

Don't know their schedule, but you might ask Beyer BBQ as well.

Sussex meat packing also does pig roasts. They also rent pig roasters so you can do it yourself.

jacke jacke
Mar '18

Believe it or not, you should see Mike at On-The-Move Auto just off Main St (in the lot behind the bridal store) He's not only a great mechanic but what he really loves to do is professionally barbecue - has all the equipment and is really good.

OldSam
Mar '18

I concur with OldSam, Mike at On The Move Auto will do a great job for you, 908-850-8006.

where is Mike's kitchen? have to be concerned with healthy prep these days!

Sauced & Rubbed BBQ run by the Jackson family on Rock port road.

Just me Just me
Mar '18

Chef's Catering out of Tranquility has done an event I was at about a year ago and they had a BBQ pig. They had great food and the staff was very friendly! I believe you can find information at Chefs Enterprises, LLC 908-850-354 or 908-310-5494.

WashingtonTswp
Mar '18

Honestly, check to make sure these caterers have Serv Safe certifications.
That is a true health concern if they do NOT.

I second Sauced & Rubbed. Amazing barbecue and service.

chichi chichi
Apr '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.