Portable wash machine

Anyone use one of these? Any feedback would be appreciated.....moved to a house on mtn lake a few years ago and can't exactly hook up a permanent wash machine in basement due to plumbing issues that are pretty common in the area......tired of going to laundromat! Anyone maybe looking to sell one?

Anthony the Tree Guy Anthony the Tree Guy
Mar '18

Google it - There are a ton.

GoodLuck
Mar '18

Was asking for feedback from people on here there GoodLuck....we could all Google things....whole point of having a forum is to get others input/knowledge/experiences on topic/question.

Anthony the Tree Guy Anthony the Tree Guy
Mar '18

Just curious on this one...what are those plumbing issues?

Route 46
Mar '18

Hey, they work pretty great! Connect right to your faucet, plug it in and you're good to go! Will private message you as I have a friend that's looking to sell one.

From what I have read in reviews....First you are still going to be using water..{what was plumbing issue in your house you can't hook up regular W/D ?}

Size of loads very limited, not always spinned dry enough..and if you looked at the units that dry as well, very small loads, can take 2 hrs to really dry and electric bill went sky high.

Everyone I noticed leaving reviews said they had to go that route due to very small space. And dragging it out to hook up to sink was an ordeal.

They use less water and less electricity, easier to hook up, quite easy to store. Maybe if you're lazy then yea I'm sure it'd be a burden for some. But they're great coming from someone that has used one and I recommend one in the 2 cubic ft. capacity and up as you could wash your comforters and larger loads. And I'd check the reviews on portable washers on Lowe's and Home Depots website. Plenty of satisfied customers.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.