Found cat - black long hair

Found cat - black long hair

Hi, would anyone here know who this this friendly girl (we think?) belongs to?
Just came around tonight. Mt. Bethel Road area.
RV

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Mar '18

This looks exactly like the Feline I almost adopted but someone had interest first from FURR .They are on the internet and in the Phillipsburg/Easton area. Her name was Fluffy Not sure but hope the owner responds beautiful and friendly and loves folks Dont know if this helps

Buddy
Mar '18

There is a post on Nextdoor about a long haired black cat that has been missing for a while. I just sent this link to the owner. Fingers crossed!!!!

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

Re: Found cat - black long hair

Here is the image of the lost cat.

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

I'm meeting up with FURR volunteers today, I will ask if the person who adopted Fluffy lives in your area.

Here's Fluffy

http://www.felineurbanrescueandrehab.org/animals/successes?Page=4&Date=&BreedID=&Alpha=

positive positive
Mar '18

That looks like the right cat!
Hopefully we can find the owner!

Mar '18

I’m praying it’s my friends cat. We miss her so much.

Kristo baraniuk Kristo baraniuk
Mar '18

Hey I'm the owner of the missing long blacked haired cat if you can please give me a call 973-229-0682 that would be much appreciated

Zachery Fiorino Zachery Fiorino
Mar '18

Reggie, If by chance wrong owner or wrong feline id be interested to adopt not often you get a second chance but no matter what hope it works out

Buddy
Mar '18

Any updates?

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

Waiting to hear from "positive".

Mar '18

Did you call Zachary fiorino?

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

yes, we exchanged emails and pictures. it's similar to but probably not his cat due to the size, markings and distance. but I am going to take more pictures when the cat comes back, it is off roaming around righ tnow.

it seems to be a closer match to the one that positive posted.

Mar '18

Ok, thanks for the update!!

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

Reggie
please keep me posted if it was Fluffy Hopefully if it is the owner claims her or FURR helps. I went through the adoption process and was accepted but by that time Fluffy was adopted thank you

Buddy
Mar '18

Oh, sorry Reggie, I just got back from Petsmart. A FURR volunteer called the people who adopted Fluffy, the cat you found is not Fluffy.

positive positive
Mar '18

Though not fluffy if this feline returns and ends up needing a home let me know.Im also in Warren County

Buddy
Mar '18

That would be wonderful Buddy!

positive positive
Mar '18

Dear Reggie,
If it's possible would you mind can we come and take a look at her???
If you get her into your home again.

My name is Josephine
973-600-5024
Please text me.
PS
My son is Zachary.

Josephine Mennicucci Josephine Mennicucci
Mar '18

Thank you positive! i will post an update when the cat returns. it seems to be making rounds.

Mar '18

After looking at the pictures, both images show a small nick in the cats left ear.

Jesse341 Jesse341
Mar '18

Can you tell if the cat is fixed we lost a male cat years ago that looked exactly like that from our house it just disappeared he was an inside cat very friendly and very smart about 15 pounds.

manders manders
Mar '18

Re: Found cat - black long hair

Is anyone missing this little cat? This black cat has been hanging around our house now for about 3 weeks. Seems skittish but somewhat friendly/curious. We don't know if it's a male or female and just started feeding it wet/dry food. Poor thing was ravenous. Unfortunately, we can't keep her/him as we already have one cat and just brought home a new rescue after our other cat passed away suddenly.

azgirl azgirl
Sep '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.