2018 Pet Photos

2018 Pet Photos

Do you know I think it’s been six months or so with no pet photos? That’s just wrong so I’ll start us off. Bring em on animal lovers!

The pet sitter grabbed this special moment. Lol

Re: 2018 Pet Photos

Sophie and Boots (cat)!

Big brother is the little guy, Thumper the humper. Going 9 years strong.

Little brother is baby Husky, thinks he's lap dog.

Ohhh so tempting! Boots and BirdieBirdie

BirdieBirdie looking so tasty ....

I'd be there too if I weren't a bit occupied. ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Jan '18

Not exactly ready for a bath.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jan '18

Keep going guys, loving the pictures! Lina, where’s the pic? Sounds interesting!

Boo doesn’t like baths either but tolerates it okay.

Doesn’t know yet who she’ll cheer on in the Super Bowl!

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Jan '18

Groom was a no show

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Jan '18

Shadow and thumper the humper

Thumper the humper! LMAO. He's a player!

tee-heee....

Joni Moore Joni Moore
Jan '18

These two love Home Depot!

Riley loving daddy working from home....can we go out and play yet????

Darrin Darrin
Jan '18

Aw Riley looks awesome

Skippy Skippy
Jan '18

Taking a nap

Foghornleghorn Foghornleghorn
Jan '18

Neville looking for attention

Earnhardt Earnhardt
Jan '18

Mooey waiting for me to activate his "attack mode" aka... Trick me into tummy rubs lol!

weebiekins weebiekins
Jan '18

Bug (aka Dean)

azgirl azgirl
Jan '18

Vader

NJSkyWatcher NJSkyWatcher
Jan '18

Oh my goodness, all these fur babies are so cute but I luv “Bug” ;)

Not furry but still cute .. Introducing spike.

OMG Spike is SOOOO cute!

weebiekins weebiekins
Jan '18

Cinder scoping my dinner. She's soooo subtle ;)

weebiekins weebiekins
Jan '18

Here is our Buttons. aka known as "Fonti" 6 months young :)

Joni Moore Joni Moore
Jan '18

A cat living in a home with two 3-year olds has to pick her spots for relaxation...

ianimal ianimal
Jan '18

ianimal, she doesn't seem too stressed about her living situation. :)

Tracy Tracy
Jan '18

Tracy - come on, give her half a chance to get comfortable...

Haven't posted a pic of my first baby in awhile. Nine and a half years young and the original big brown eyes.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '18

thanks for this thread ... I needed the smile

ken e
Jan '18

Lucky!!! So nice to see her Tracy. She's a doll.

I have to admit, I'm terrible about taking pics of my "kids" and don't have anything recent. I'm sure it's directly related to having a "dumb" phone. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '18

Oh my goodness, I love your pooch Tracy! What’s his/her name? Muwah

Calico,

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Jan '18

super cute!

Ian - cant believe wee animals are 3!!!

skippy skippy
Jan '18

Our boy Tigey with our new baby Kitty Girl - all snuggled together

Weeanimalette turned 3 in December; weeanimal turns 4 in three weeks. I can't believe it either, lol

ianimal ianimal
Jan '18

RAS - Tracy's dog is Lucky.

Nellejoy - Awww, thanks for posting a pic of my baby girl.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '18

Thanks, Calico. And thanks, RAS. Lucky is a good girl most of the time. She spends a good deal of her time growling at the children, but they love her. I call her the mean old lady b*%@h. Meanwhile, my son insists on giving her 10,000 cookies on our way out the door every morning.

MG, I'm not a big cat person, but I love that picture of your babies snuggling together.

Tracy Tracy
Feb '18

Thanks Tracy! I grew up with Old English Sheepdogs! Love dogs too but right now cats are so much easier with our crazy life!
We lost all 3 of our senior cats within a year, so Kitty Girl was a much needed addition for our family and Tigey ❤️

Watching our friends' dog Lucie for a week. Decided to send her home knowing the very practical and handy "Howl" command. Hehe. (She sounds just like a wolf. It's very beautiful, actually!)

Love everyone's pics!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '18

Stevie says "the WALK is more important than the weather! Let's go!"

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Feb '18

Good morning.

@Rebecka, I used to have a shepard that liked to howl also, great dogs!

Cersei surveying her domain.

Denis Denis
Feb '18

Opps, another Boo Boo??

And I woke up for that?

Good night.

Sugar Sugar
Feb '18

You’re just jealous of my cuteness!

that should be illegal - such cuteness

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Ya needz a better joke book Booty Boo.

Now if you'll excuse me, I hear Mr Attenborough calling me to watch some BBC. ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Feb '18

Beau

Bailey

Beau and Bailey are adorable! I love all the pictures, even of you Sugar;). Where’s Whiteshoes been?

Beau & Bailey say thank you

in case you were wondering, this is what 25 lbs of cat looks like with his favorite toy - Pipsqueak by name...happily cutting dry food out of his diet completely - as per vet - has caused him to lose a few pounds.........if I could pick him up, I'd know how many -

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Wow, just wow! If you let him outside he might be mistaken for a panther! He could be the panther valley mascot, lol.

But he (?) is a pretty kitty:)

He...............I trapped him, his mom, and his two siblings years ago in the woods my the school where I taught...........he was such a cute little thing that I kept him--- he was normal size for a long time and then he just exploded.........and he's always the last one to come and eat...........

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Hey You Too Boo!! I been a round and gettin' ready for chili tastin' and snow blowin' and all sorts of stuff, gotta bulk up and get movin' cause we gonna have all sorts of fun and EVERYTHING!!

OK. So I ramble a bit.

Uh, oh. I think I'm turning into Pipsqueak.

White Shoes White Shoes
Feb '18

Now he's a movie star - this is how fat cats play: https://youtu.be/2XAwPE_Ha4U

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

When you're out walking your dog and turn around and realize... you're also walking your cat.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '18

Your dog looks upset that the cat isn't also on a leash.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '18

These pet photos are awesome. :) keep them coming. I'm sure everyone just loves it! The dog with the cat in tow is hysterical.

Being myself Being myself
Feb '18

RAS- I would love to know what breed ur fur baby is? Cant even imagine how tiny he/she is?? Just adorable.

Feb '18

She’s a chorkie. We got her when she was about two years old from someone who was forced to give her up. She’s about five pounds (she was 4lbs when we got her lol ). Love, love, love her but man can she be spiteful! She goes on her pee pads just fine but if we leave her for a few hours she always leaves a “present” somewhere for us to find! We even have a pet sitter come who STAYS with her so she’s never alone. Doesn’t matter and could be a day later after we get back when she lets us know her displeasure.

That's awesome. I cant imagine her presents are that big. Lol. I cant let my daughter c that picture of her. I will then have yet another dog.

Feb '18

I believe several of us are patiently waiting for RAS to announce that Boo's clones are ready and available for pick-up.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '18

Clone Boo???

NNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just wrong!

White Shoes White Shoes
Feb '18

That could be very true!!!

Feb '18

my 4 asked me to post this:

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Seriously?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

You’d be surprised how big the presents are! Just found one right before bedtime! Thanks Boo!

no - I love it - the brats don't - and RAS please do not let Boo give my brats any ideas...

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Maggie

Hi everybuddy i am plannin on moving to your area very soon. I cannot leave mommy yet I hafta be three pounds so I am eatin as much as I can fit in my puppy belly. But I just wanna say hi and I love you already I love everyone and if you meet me I will give you little kiss.
~Ned

Hello My Name is Ned
Feb '18

need some insulin - having sweet cuteness overload from Ned and Maggie

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Ziva enjoying the 70 degree weather yesterday.

Wendy Wendy
Feb '18

It was amazing out yesterday! What a treat in February, right, Ziva? (And you have the coolest name.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '18

They are refusing to go out in the snow!

LivingLifeLovingLife LivingLifeLovingLife
Mar '18

LOL! Very cute and great names.

Since it didn't seem like Boo clones were forthcoming... or at least not any time soon. Darn uncooperative, I say, RAS. ;-)

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

Oh Rebecka is that the new addition you mentioned?????
Adorable!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Mar '18

Latest addition to the farm, yes. All of 3 lbs. He'd better grow quickly, I can't keep *carrying* him up and down the stairs lol.

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

So cute! What's his name?

Tracy Tracy
Mar '18

Ned - he "introduced" himself a few posts up. ;-)

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

Sorry! I remembered seeing him "post" but of course I didn't bother to scroll up.

Welcome to the forum, Ned. :)

Tracy Tracy
Mar '18

omg - too much cuteness here

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '18

Ned - Not to scare you or anything, but after I noticed the barette in your hair: you do understand "mommy" is subject to painting your nails purple, giving you a blue mohawk, and blueberry bubble baths? Again, not wanting to upset your delicate doggie disposition. Just saying. You can thank me later...

[snicker, snicker, my job here is done...]

Sugar Sugar
Mar '18

Oh no! Not a new baby! Now I won’t be the cutest one on the block! But he’s a boy, so yech not as cute as me!

Btw, my heated blanket stopped working so now I lounge by the fire. Hmmm toasty!

It's ok, Sugar, I can get off any bow mommy puts on in 3 an a half minutes flat. I'm just glad I don't fall under auspices of The Poodle Assosiation that says dogs have ta have bath every day and twice on Sundays. Nope! Can't touch me!

Boo you can come an share my heating blanky it's really big. An you are pretty.

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

Look at this handsome guy!

Lifegoeson Lifegoeson
Mar '18

He looks so happy! It’s so funny how most dogs love snow. I had one who would put his head down and snow plow. So funny to see!

Now Boo on the other hand- uh uh no way. Picked her up and showed her the outside and her eyes got real big... didn’t have the heart to put her down in it. I think it would have traumatized her!

Dear Ned, thanks for the compliment but I think compared to you, the Boo Boo is a “cougar” ;) My mommy says you are super adorable and just wants to squeeze you and cuddle with you! Muwah.

Ned, Neeedddd, where are you? Got any cute belly pictures?

Four different peoples have come to visit me.

Four different peoples have said "oh my god he looks like Chewbacca!!"

Who is this Chewbacca fellow and is he handsome?

Hello My Name is Ned
Mar '18

OMG you are a cutie! Squeeze squeeze, kiss kiss!

Do you have your very own lammy?

Ned needs a red bow tie. Such a cutie. Here’s Jazz. Three steps out in the fresh snow, every time. ❤️❄️

Cherie2 Cherie2
Mar '18

That is too sweet! Such exuberance. Dogs are so good at making us smile, aren't they?

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

What?? Dogs roll in the snow?!?!? Mine won’t even look out the window at it.

Mar '18

I love Vader! Very majestic

Boo boo with her all growed up lammy;)

I don't know what you are feeding your Lambchop? Mine won't eat. Anything! An he's not gettin' any bigger it seems. Mummy shoulda kept the sheep food?

Hello My Name is Ned
Mar '18

Ned. .. you are toooooo cute for words! !

I want to squeeze some of these dogs. I love it. Samson and Delilah are officially ready for this next storm.

Mar '18

Wow. So dog I can't stand it. Excuz me, but you gotz doggie outfits? Sigh.

I'd like to squeeze some of the dogs too. It might have a slightly different outcome than you were expecting...

White Shoes White Shoes
Mar '18

Gunner and Fitz are in full on cuddle mode waiting for the white stuff to fall....

Speaking of, where's the Mt Hairball weather update???

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Mar '18

Aawww such cutie pies each and every one.

Here’s Boo doing her best T-Rex impersonation!

Peanut - all 17 years and 5 1/2 pounds wants to show off her beauty

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '18

This is Mac and Cheese! 1.5 month old Pygmy Goats!

Mac and Cheese
Mar '18

Peanut you are so beautiful!

OMG, Pygmy goats??? They are sooooo cute I can’t stand it. Love the names too. Tee hee.

Dogmomma - lovely! Both Goldens? (Is there any creature in the world more loving than a Golden?!)

LivingLife - really impressed by Samson and Delilah. On most days I have trouble finding *two* matching socks for myself lol. They are so coordinated.

And Boo - thanks for the giggle! You are very ferocious. A lion even would slink away in fear.

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '18

Yes Rebecka, both Goldens. Fitz (lighter one) is our Turkish rescue and they are certainly hard to beat on the love-o-meter (Gunner and Fitzie are the 4th and 5th Goldens we have had through the years). They are so excited about the snow - Georige (our "tye dye Golden lol) is less impressed as you can see.

Ned is insanely cute - all the furbabies on here are just the best - I love all the photos.

I love Boo's t-rex and the Pygmy goats!?!?!?!?! They look like little stuffed animals - and the collars! I love it!!!!!

All the cats on here make me jealous of the non-stop snoozefests they get to have!!

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Mar '18

I LOVE Georige dadogmomma.....

and all the pictures / comments make me smile on this snowy day.

wbeleno wbeleno
Mar '18

Thanks wbeleno! We aren't sure how old she is, anywhere from 10 to 12 years old, we've had her since 2009, she's a rescue from Georgia and she actually loves the snow, but I think she has had her fill this year as she also loves lying on the deck watching the world go by. I keep telling her Spring is coming eventually!

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Mar '18

awww, what a lovely backstory, dadogmomma.
I just love that she is not a typical looking golden.

we are ALL thinking spring is coming......eventually.

wbeleno wbeleno
Mar '18

I'll take one order of pygmy goats, an order of goldens, a boo and a variety of others, please

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '18

I wonder what the pups would think of the goats! lol Gunner would probably want to be best friends - he's an indiscriminate cuddler!

The only thing Golden about Georgie is her personality really, I'd guess she's mostly some kind of Aussie mix. We are honored to have her with us, knowing she had a rough start at life.

I love it when the three try to squeeze into one bed (the other 5 beds just aren't appealing if there isn't someone already sleeping in them I guess)...

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Mar '18

Puppy Cuddlefest.....at dadogmomma house

wbeleno wbeleno
Mar '18

How sweet, its a Dog's life.

kb2755 kb2755
Mar '18

We had dinner with friends at James on Main last weekend and my husband got the tomahawk steak special. He couldn't resist bringing the bone home for Miss Lucky. She was most pleased.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '18

Anyone know of a place you can bring your pets to take pics with Easter bunny?

Mac and Cheese
Mar '18

tractor supply in flanders - now

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '18

Thanks for the recommendation 4catmom! Here is the photo we got!

Mac and Cheese
Apr '18

Oh.my.goodness. Cuteness overload!

Tracy Tracy
Apr '18

Seriously - nothing should be that cute!

It really makes them look so tiny, snuggled up in the bunny like that!

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Apr '18

that is adorable, Mac and Cheese

4catmom 4catmom
Apr '18

I like Mac & Cheese. If I didn't think it would be more trouble than it's worth, I'd bite. Tasty. ;-)

White Shoes White Shoes
Apr '18

Enjoying the most recent, and hopefully last bit of snow.

Denis Denis
Apr '18

OMG I met Ned today------------------aside from being in love - what else is there to say - Rebecka -you had best keep him under lock and key......

4catmom 4catmom
Apr '18

I have learned to make this exact face at mommy whenever I'm nabbed doing something particularly interesting to me. Like this morning when I hopped in the cat box and was happily digging for treasures (and was rudely interrupted).

Lol my Jack Russell used to do the same thing in the litter box when I had my cats:)

No, No, No!! Must shield your eyes. It's the Medusa look! Pure evil I say. 4catmom is right, lock him up and throw away the key!!

[sigh my job here is done]

Sugar Sugar
Apr '18

So dreary today - I think I'll just stay "inside".

Sugar Sugar
Apr '18

All of my cats are jealous of your hiding place, Sugar. I've been instructed to see if Chewy carries the Tree-with-Hole-Invisibed.

Meanwhile at the Mt. Hairball farm... there's a small discussion every morning about who gets to lay closest to mommy while she's in the bath. German Shepherds are notorious washroom supervisors. No one who has one ever brushes their teeth alone. And Ned of course learned from his big sister, and now basically believes there's some law that says humans must be accompanied while performing their ablutions.

Anyone else have nosy "bathroom friends"? Wondering if other breeds do this... or maybe some cats?

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Rebecka, when we go up for bed at night and stand at the sink brushing our teeth, we always have a pair of big brown eyes and a big snoot peeking in from the crack in the doorway.

Somewhat related, though not at all fact-checked, I read something recently that said if your dog turns and looks at you while they're doing their business, it means they trust you when they are most vulnerable. So when they come watch you while you do yours, they are returning the favor.

Tracy Tracy
May '18

Rebecka,
I see the big furry one
and the smaller brown furry one
but there looks like a bunny? furry one.....is that someone's toy?
and a pet bed in there too?

wbeleno wbeleno
May '18

Heaven forbid I close the bathroom door and be in there alone! Oh the horror! The meowing and what not that goes on is quite incredible! LOL

Calico696 Calico696
May '18

A litter of four that I'm fostering....

Duke

positive positive
May '18

Lance...

positive positive
May '18

Dean...

positive positive
May '18

They are all so dang cute.......

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

... and 5catmom works great as a screenname. 4catmom just doesn't seem to have the same caché.

Seriously Positive which one of us are you trying to tempt with those kitten pictures! lol I hope someone seeing them will fall in love. Are you now fostering kittens regularly?

Tracy and Calico - well glad I'm not the only one! And what exactly are we doing in there that's so interesting to them?!

It's a stuffed bunny, Wendy. But yeah, in this house it def could have been a real rabbit who was another bathroom buddy. (That's all we're missing.)

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Rebecka - When daddy is out of the shower, I lick his toes. He's tasty. ;-)

White Shoes White Shoes
May '18

Rebecka - The hole in the bump on the log on the tree on the bottom is a Grandma Tuna special. It was made with an old seat cushion, a fluffy towel, and a hot glue gun. It would be a very sad day indeed of it had a twin. Anywhere. Let alone one for sale. ;-)

I fit mom- I do - I really really do

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

Cats now asking if your back door is generally locked, GC?

Probably a kitten would fit in there 4cat.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Rebecka - tell them to remember the secret knock!! We letz them in and have paw-tay ANYTIME!!! Disregard the ill tempered human.

Oops, here he comes - look away and SAY NOTHING!!!

Sugar Sugar
May '18

Finally the 4th cutie..the only girl.

Star....

Rebecca they are already preadopted and go to their new homes in a few weeks. I will certainly miss them..especially Mr. Duke.

Yes, fostering since July...lost count. Lol!

These poor little guys were found during a snow storm (3 wks old) in PA under a lady's deck.

positive positive
May '18

Uh - Rebecka - aka dog mom cat mom wildlife mom et al..................just NO..............
the crew ranges from 17 yo down to about 7 - and hopefully none will outlive me ----
but just NO and I mean NO.....................I get enough extra fur at Antler Ridge every Wednesday.............but thanks for thinking of me

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

Mr. Peanut the guinea pig.
6 weeks old. Such a love bug :)

^^ 2018 award for best HL pet hairdo. ^^

Positive that is so wonderful that you are now a foster kitty mom!

Excuses, 4cat. But perhaps I can interest you in a rabbit instead?

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Rebecka, I don't think that's going to work either...she already has Robert. Lol!

Just kidding 4catmom...so happy for you both!

positive positive
May '18

thanks positive - and omg that guinea pig is adorable - had them as classroom pets for years - they were great -

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

So I have three cats, who all come parading into the bathroom one by one.... captive audience lol. Then when I get out of the shower, the fluffy one (of course) is waiting and ready to rub all over my wet legs. And no I can’t close the door because he scratches mercilessly at it and wakes up the house doing it. Aarrrghh

Rebecka : Mr. Peanut sends his thanks. He spent all morning fixing up his hair. Its called the "Lion Do Doo"

Love, love, love Mr. Peanut!

Calico696 Calico696
May '18

Today I learned... positive has a very naughty mind. Yesterday I thought... Robert must be allergic to rabbits? Well nope, that wasn't it at all. It just dawned on me today and I died. You dirty bird, you. ;-)

RAS - cat against freshly showered legs - been there. Right up there with nails on chalkboard I think.

Lina you need to post more of Mr. Peanut! Omg he is too funny.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Shoot Rebecca I wasn't thinking that at all!! Lol! However, I can now see how that could've gotten easily misconstrued.

Now who is the naughty one? Can't stop laughing....

positive positive
May '18

don't talk about my Robert that way....

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

Lmbo!! Omg let's get this train back on track because no one knows (hopefully) what we are talking about and it's time for an animal picture.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

omg - I love that little cutie, Rebecka..........keep 'em locked up - too cute and too tempting

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

What kind of dog is that Rebecka?

Denis Denis
May '18

Cersei and Hobbes.

Denis Denis
May '18

Ned is a Russkaya Tsvetnaya Bolonka. Don't worry, no one else has heard of the breed either lol. Even my vet who's been practicing for 40 years never saw one. Basically, it's a little colored lapdog (they come in many colors) developed in Russia.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Rebecka, yup! But I call it my bath rug jitterbug, lol.

Ned is sooo cute! So now who should be making “clones”? I bet Ned is nicer than Boo- she’s a terror with the cats. But then sometimes they kiss noses. Go figure.

@Rebecka, yes never heard of it for sure, very cute dog.

Denis Denis
May '18

Not a Hackettstown cat, but from 2018. I stayed at the Algonquin hotel recently. They have had a house cat in residence since the 30's. This is Hamlet. He is a rescue. One of the many unique things about the hotel.

Denis Denis
May '18

Mr. Peanut needed a haircut.. Here is his friend Humphrey

One more

The are too cute Lina. Love them!

Calico696 Calico696
May '18

Everyone knows the translation of "Russkaya Tsvetnaya Bolonka" is "go fetch me some Russian baloney". Don't you have something to do Ned? I'm ready, I'm kind a hungry. Go fetch, doggie. ;-)

Sugar Sugar
May '18

Can't fetch you anything cat. I'm going somewhere important and traveling in style as you can clearly see. Oh and BTW mum has warned me up and down NOT to respond to anyone named Sugar 'cause I'm probably gonna get swatted in more ways than one. So here I am not talkin to you and go back to sleep lazybones. Oh yeah and ps I'm Russian got it? I'm one bad arse dog if you can't tell from the pictures. And just wait until I get BIG!

I played the water bowl game.

Looks like you played the "dumb as dirt" game Ned. You're as bad ass as a piece of bolonka. Now go fetch. I'm hungry.

Signed,
Your Kat Overlord

White Shoes White Shoes
May '18

He's smarter than dirt, but that doesn't stop him from liking dirt... a lot.

My neighbors who helped me take care of him after my surgery had one comment about him: "He seems to like smelly things."

I've almost given up with trying to keep him clean. The minute he goes outside after a bath he just heads for the nearest mud puddle, lies down in it, and then urgently looks for some deer pellets to roll in... or worse. (Dead frog in driveway was last night's roll-in-it find.)

I've never had a dog who practically insists on being dirty and stinky like this. WTH. Is it too late to return him and get a refund? ;-P

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

Ha ha Rebecka! I had a dog that always liked to roll on dead earth worms. Talk about stinky.

And what is it with cats and wanting to roll on or lick ants??? Weird.

hmmmmm will reconsider bringing animals for release in his territory, Rebecka...........we like our wildlife clean- lol

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

Lol! I think he's smellier than the average raccoon.

@RAS - your cats lick ants? Hm. Mine have many weird traits, but I've never seen that one. Maybe either your ants or your cats are extra special?

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

My 17 year old - hanging in at just over 5 lbs last I weighed her - getting compounded for her appetite stimulant every three days - hanging in - enjoying a little sun on the deck

4catmom 4catmom
May '18

What a beautiful, stately cat!
Wish I could give her the 5 pounds my cat was told to loose by his vet this past week...

Spring Fever Spring Fever
May '18

She has such a wise look about her. Senior pets rule... they know us so well, and have seen it all. <3

Rebecka Rebecka
May '18

OMG What IS that stench??!?

Of course Ned is stinky - he's full of Bolonka!! I'm beginning to think "Tsvetnaya" in Russian actually means "skunk". But hey, that's just me. I'm a kat, what can I do? It's not like I'm skunky baloney boy.

As for ants, they're great! The really nice big ones are TASTY! You getz to play first and them gobble 'em up! Watch out for the "coconut" ones though. They don't taste like Mounds at all. More like a mouth full of turpentine!! I leave them be.

Sugar Sugar
May '18

Dirty? SMELLY??

Bath!! Bath!! We hereby DEMAND a complete and total WASH DOWN! Get the brushes, get the squeegee, get the blueberry scented soap! Throw him in the washing machine and watch him go!! Extra long SPIN CYCLE!!

You can thank me later,
Your Kat Overlord

White Shoes White Shoes
May '18

Dear Feline Underlings (the both of you),
I did have a bath. But then guess what. We got to the show and I didn't even have to do it because there was lightening and they canceled everything! So yay and so there. Now I'm in the Marriott on the bed waiting for my grilled chicken from the restaurant to arrive any minute now. And maybe I'll even eat it right here on the bed too. Meanwhile, I hope you both enjoy your ants for dinner.
Love and kisses,
Sir Nedrick

Dear Nedi-pot -

You gotz super-eerie-oratory complex. We is your master. You are feeling very sleepy. Very sleepy and like chicken go cluck-cluck-cluck. We give you post hippy gnosis stuff. You is bad, bad puppy. You need lamb chop security junket. You needz help.

Katz rulez.

White Shoes White Shoes
May '18

Have you seen the movie "Best in Show?" Mum is the Parker Posie character and LambChop is my Busy Bee. God help everyone if Chops gets lost.

Can someone now please call Mr. Peanut or Humphrey on the guinea pig phone and ask them to post more pictures? (Or any other animals with inspiring hairdos?) Thank you.

Cat Manor is back on Up TV. Cats just woke up and are active at the moment...

Spring fever Spring fever
Jun '18

I've loved Cat Manor since they were just a thought in their Icelandic eye. ;-)

Those kitties don't meow, they say mjá...

Sugar Sugar
Jun '18

Sorry to go off topic.....but thought someone might be interested to go this weekend.

https://www.worldexpo.dog/

Shirley Shirley
Jun '18

Three of my four are feeling left out - so here they are- (Sylvester was not available for this shoot)

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '18

For all the cat people out there

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '18

4catmom, with 4 cats living in your home, do you have a solution for the shedding dilemma? I have only one cat and he sheds all over the place, wherever his highness decides to sleep.

Anyone else with cats, feel free to share your solutions to this earth shattering problem.
I need all the help I can get and it's not even my cat!
Thanks in advance.

Jun '18

solution - hmmmm - brush or comb the ones that let me---vacuum with a light vac frequently-- don't put on your black clothing until you're walking out the door

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '18

Buy lint rollers in bulk.

Courtney
Jun '18

Just yesterday resorted to trying the very wide
Clear tape used for mailing packages. Got 4 of them at Dollar General and it seemed to work better than the lint rollers and are cheaper. Will see how it goes today when I have more time to hit all his favorite sleeping areas.

Jun '18

Gotta love dollar store animal fun -->

@Spring - if you've figured out a solution to cat hair on furniture, please let me and the rest of the world know at your earliest convenience. ;-D

Rebecka Rebecka
Jun '18

I have tried 2 brands of the wide and very wide packaging, see thru tape. Both widths work very well. I wrap a strip around my hand and just brush my hand across the furniture.
It comes off quicker and easier than anything else I have tried. I even tried it on my car seats and it works there to. (Yes, the fur is even on my car seats! ).

Also bought fish oil and put a drop on his cat food daily. "Chester" won't eat fish! Will report back on that in a month. And I use a "Chewy " cat brush and comb daily which seems to take a lot of loose hair off too... But now he has dandruff! Any suggestions for getting rid of that?!?

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jun '18

Gracie Mae Gooseberry posing on a tray by the kitchen window head resting on her paw

4catmom 4catmom
Aug '18

Sleepy girl!

Peggy C. Peggy C.
Aug '18

so cute all snuggled up in covers

4catmom 4catmom
Aug '18

One week ago today I was sold at auction for the flesh on my bones. Then my life made a quick u-turn.

Today I have a home, a whole big room with soft blankets on the floor where I can run (as fast as I want!) for the first time in my life, a bestie I love, toys and boxes to play in, and the most wonderful food....

But I won't tell humans if I'm a boy or girl so I don't have a name exactly yet! I will go to vet and whisper in her ear...

Camus? or Camille?
Aug '18

It looks like your name is C238 - nonetheless you are adorable

4catmom 4catmom
Aug '18

Puffy cheeks, pink ears, cute little feet...
You are a treasure, C.C.!

Aug '18

Extra lazy on these hot days

Aug '18

Humphrey and Albert. Doing what they do best. Cheering people up :)

Dogsbarkpeopletalk Dogsbarkpeopletalk
Aug '18

Almost the whole pack. The " small animal eating"dog was not invited to this photo shoot. But he sends his regards.

Dogsbarkpeopletalk Dogsbarkpeopletalk
Aug '18

Monster has her hat on and ready to go out for the night

easy going guy easy going guy
Aug '18

Uh oh. Looks like I forgot to mention the name change.. Mr. PEANUT from previous posts.. is now Albert. :) but does still get Called peanut amongst other cutie pie names

LOL We were trying to figure out if Mr. Peanut had a twin or what! (There couldn't possibly be TWO creatures so funny, could there?) Mum says thank you for posting those pictures because they made her smile very big.

I am a boy and had an H added to my name.

Can you see me now?

And Monster did you go for a walk in the storm with your nice rain hat on? ;-)

Chamus
Aug '18

I got a new elephant so excited.

dang it, Ned - you need to stop looking so cute

4catmom 4catmom
Aug '18

So Ned, is the pachyderm full of bolonka too?? I think we know the answer to that....

Sugar Sugar
Aug '18

Mac and Cheese got new roommates

Mac and Cheese
Aug '18

Pure joy on the way home from a walk at the park (on one of the days NJ wasn't the same temperature as hell)

Stevie

Aug '18

Two horns short of a BISON.

Bison POOP bigger than that. Just sayin' (-;

(He really IS just about the cutest thing on 4 legs...)

ianimal ianimal
Sep '18

And about six cards short of a full deck...

You is one full of bolonka dog there Neddy boy.

Sugar Sugar
Sep '18

Yeah, what Sugar said. Bolonka!

Everyone knows I’m the cutest!

Boo

I don't care who you are, I don't think this is going to end well for dogz...

White Shoes White Shoes
Sep '18

Buckle up for safety:-)

Sep '18

Did Delilah stay like that the whole ride, Living?! And what a beauty she is. She looks so soft...

And as usual, you guys crack me up. The pet threads are always my favorite.

Great day for a Fall walk. There always seems to be at least one cat tagging along on every dog walk these days.

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '18

Sugar it's time to order your Halloween costume. Please post pic when you try it on TYVM

https://www.etsy.com/listing/554842965

You sure is fulla bolonka Neddie boy. In fact you could be a whole bolonka factory:

https://www.costumepub.com/p-21544-dog-poop-factory-medium.aspx?nvariantid=59473

How's that for Halloween?? Send pictures... Thank us later...

Sugar Sugar
Oct '18

I have a chicken roasting in the oven, and apparently we are having Siamese as a side dish. She's going to be pissed with I boot her off!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '18

Just scratch her belly. She'll be happy and not mind if she has to move. ;-)

My two boys!

Melissa Melissa
Oct '18

And my other two

Melissa Melissa
Oct '18

My best buddy Raskolnikov died 9 years ago today... we miss you, Rascal.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '18

Awww, sorry ianimal. I understand that feeling- I had one cat, Charlie, who passed and I literally cried for eight years after every time I talked about him. Rascal was very lucky to have you!

Peak a BOO!

Come on over, Boo. There is room for one more in the bunny house I think.

Positively absolutely no room here in the Inn. You dogz go right ahead and enjoy. You really do deserve each other... ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Nov '18

Our beloved boy Luther, who passed on May 23rd.

Monty Monty
Nov '18

So sorry for your loss. RIP Luther.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '18

Couple weeks ago, enjoying the firepit

Nov '18

Sister and brother love in what we call "the little brown bed".

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '18

I love you mama.

Boo

We got our coats on Mom. Can we go play in the snow now? -Samson & Delilah

Nov '18

Tunamas!! Tunamas!! Tunamas!!

It's near, it's near. I can helpz with tree, Sandy Paws can't be far away at all!!

Oh boy!!

White Shoes White Shoes
Nov '18

This dog sure loves Thanksgiving...

Tracy Tracy
Nov '18

Lucky dog, Lucky dog. Has that "what, all for me??" look. ;-)

@JeffersonRepub, are those Greyhounds?

Denis Denis
Nov '18

I've had all kinds of sweaters and coats on my little dogs over the years, but this one takes the cake. All he needs is a big red nose.

(Why do they only make this one in clown print? Poor Ned. And he has to wear it... long story/sad clowndog.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '18

Ah, Rebecka? Could you please tell a kat which end is which? I think your German Shepherd is having the same problem I am.

[tee, hee]

Sugar Sugar
Nov '18

What sugar said - looks like a push me -pull me

4catmom 4catmom
Nov '18

Gracie Mae Gooseberry does love to lick the bowl..

4catmom 4catmom
Dec '18

Sisters sharing the paw print blanket.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '18

This sweet guy is always a good sport...when bribed with treats.

jrsemom jrsemom
Dec '18

Daisy actually left something touch her blanket? Does she feel OK?

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Dec '18

Merry Christmas Hackettstown!!

Dec '18

Stevie says Merry Christmas (and thanks for the treat)

Dec '18

I gots nothin to worry about here right? Just a furcut by mummy... what could possibly go wrong?

No particular reason I mention this, none at all. But I will mention Igmeister Snooty Snoot....

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/378339#t407315

Mum says those were the good ole days on HL!

We're trying for Asian Fusion style furcut. I hope that's not the name for what Iggles had.

I cut hair for my puppy, Fred, the Blushin' Radonka. I can give "Asian Fusion" style, I call it "Chop Chop Chop Chop Suey!!". Trust me!! He won't even bleed. Much...

Sugar Sugar
Jan '19

Buster needs to be remembered - gone a bit over three years - the sweetest and most handsome boy-- He was around 19 yo.

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '19

Love you Buster!!! Miss You!

Sugar & Whte Shoes Sugar & Whte Shoes
Jan '19

So Ned, do we get to see the haircut that mummy gave you?

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Jan '19

We need to see that haircut soon boy. If we has to, we gotz katz spies to find out one way or the other...

White Shoes White Shoes
Jan '19

Oops I am just seein this now. We gots some bones from the chester meat market so I been very very very busy.

Here is my furcut. (Scissor skills may have improved since Iggles incident?)

NOTE TO CATS!! this is a Japanese furcut and look real close that is an actual Ninja collar I have on. So ya better watch what ya say 'bout my new do cause I gots special new powers.

Wow! Neddy-Pot! That is "Japanese furcut" for sure - in the finest tradition of hair bows, tiaras and blueberry flavored nail polish! Look close again!! That's no Ninja collar, that's for a kimono. Mommy made you into frilly Geisha girl!

While my sister is training her puppy, I play with bear. Bear is nice and fun and never complains. Much better than puppy.

White Shoes White Shoes
Feb '19

Oh yeah well guess what. I also have my LION pants on today.

Try not to trip over yer tail runnin for yer life.

Mommy bought us a new bed!

Feb '19

This is Audit, my macaw. He is 20 years old.

Jonathan Stone Jonathan Stone
Feb '19

My princess is having surgery today to remove a perianal adenoma and a few other "old lady bumps". She's in the very capable hands of the Blairstown Animal Hospital, and her pre-op blood work revealed she has the blood of a 3-4 year old dog (she's 10).

A few extra prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

Picture of her last week when she stole a roast beef off the counter. Caught her just in time.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '19

Target acquired, awaiting launch clearance

Mar '19

Good luck, Lucky! xoxo

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '19

All the best, Lucky.

Since this is the 2018 list, I should catch you up. I never posted a picture of my new little guy, Remy that I adopted July 13, 2018. He's an Australian cattle dog mix that came from Kentucky. He's a total sweetheart and such a good boy, but it was a bit of rough road in the beginning. He was afraid of everything and it took him about 7 months to finally get comfortable, so I didn't post because I had my hands full.

This Saturday, if all goes well, we will be adopting a female cattle dog mix. Remy just really wants the company of other dogs. We have the space and the means, and I saw one on Petfinder that sounded just right. So fingers crossed they hit it off and all goes well. I'm hoping since we have Remy, the new dog has an easier time adjusting.

Lynnada Lynnada
Mar '19

Lynnada, Lucky is from Kentucky too.

She did well. But she's pretty mad about the cone and it makes her bump into things. I'm letting her rest without it when I can keep an eye on her.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '19

Tracy,

Whenever Socks my greyhound, had to wear a cone, he would beat me with it until I took it off him. It was a really big cone and he would really swing and hit hard. At least she's not abusing you over it.

Lynnada Lynnada
Mar '19

This is Rigby..........one of four cats we love..........

littlelu littlelu
Mar '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.