Farm that bakes bread

There was a farm at the Hope Christmas Craft Festival that was selling their bread. Does anyone recall the name of the farm? The bread was really good!!

happiest girl
7 days ago

There are two different bakers that sell bread - the one in the church towards the back near the one door, and the bakery in the fire house along the far wall. Both have been at Hope for a number of years.

I think you mean the one in the church, a bunch of home ground mustards as well, from PA, and also at Blairstown market? That would be Apple Ridge Farms.

That's it .... Apple Ridge.
Too bad they are so far away ...... Saylorsburg is a little too far to go just for bread.

happiest girl
7 days ago

But Happiest you could stock up and freeze it to make it worth your trip :) I freeze bread all the time bc I just don't go through it fast enough. Defrosts like a dream and you'd never know it was frozen. All I do is put a grocery bag over the bag or wrapping the bread is already in. Otherwise I'd waste a ton of bread and rolls lol

weebiekins weebiekins
7 days ago

So true weebiekins. Bread freezes beautifully.

Happiest - You might also find someplace else in the area that you are interested in visiting and make a trip of it.

Calico696 Calico696
7 days ago

Bread freezes best sliced. Then you can just pull a slice out when you want.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
7 days ago

Re: Farm that bakes bread

Happiest girl- they have their bread in the following locations. Call and see what they have available

needarental needarental
7 days ago

The website also says they are at the Easton Public Market Wednesdays through Sundays.

Calico696 Calico696
7 days ago

Thanks for that location info, needarental & calico.

happiest girl
7 days ago

Happiest girl go on their website I believe they ship bread as well as have several location sthat sell their bread one in Blairstown nj

Muheisen's Bakery in Washington Boro makes some really terrific bread as well :)

Joni Moore Joni Moore
3 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Farm that bakes bread
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.