Dr. Brittany Mallardi

Does anyone know where she is practicing now?
She left the Dermatology Group/Dr.Jay Geller and she was by far the best for my kids skin.

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Nov '17

Sorry to hear she has moved on...my son also benefitted from her care.

Evergreem'69 Evergreem'69
Nov '17

She is in Rockaway

Chris. Smith Chris. Smith
Jan '18

She is at north and south jersey dermatology, everyone thinks she is great!

James Monks
Apr '18

Fantastic !!
Thank you

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Apr '18

Correction: She is not a Doctor. She is a PA.

Frances
Dec '18

Frances.. bwahahaha... really??? WhY make a note of that now, over a year after I posted this?
A physician assistant, doctor... same difference !
She was able to accurately, professionally and respectfully diagnose my children’s skin condition and prescribe the meds, so to this lay person.. she’s a doctor
Get over it!

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Dec '18

Does anyone know what office she is currently at? She has left North Jersey Dermatology and she is the only one able to properly help me!!

Jeani P Jeani P
Jan '19

She is back with Dr. Jay Geller

I can't recommend Drs. Nervi and Rocca highly enough...

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '19

I would never recommend Dr. Geller to my worst enemy. He and his staff are horrible. If you value your health or privacy, stay far away.

Badger1
Jan '19

Dr Geller and Brittany are true professions! Dr Geller did a skin check and Brittany filler and was the best! Helped w/ wrinkles and did a great laser.
Best office and very welcoming!

Jilly Jilly
Feb '19

Interesting online reviews or Dr. Geller-

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '19

Anyone know where mallardi is practicing?

Sunshine218 Sunshine218
Jun '20

Pretty sure she is back practicing with Dr. Geller now

I can let you know Thursday after my appointment.

For reals For reals
Jun '20

Dr. Geller's nickname is the Butcher. I have at least 150 scares to prove it. Only 5 of those actual spots had pre-cancer cells in them. If you value your skin, do not go to Dr. Geller. Plus he is a creep.

CuriousKitty
Jun '20

I don't think this is an appropriate time to bash businesses.

For reals For reals
Jun '20

Can anyone confirm if she is back with Dr geller bc I will be very surprised if she is...

H-Town Mama H-Town Mama
Jun '20

I was just at Geller today. Brittany is no longer with the practice but I felt in good hands regardless. Consider this confirmed as I was there first-hand!

For reals For reals
Jul '20

google is your friend: https://www.topnpi.com/nj1912308339/dr-brittany-mallardi/nj-1

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '20

Au contraire For reals, any time is an excellent time to share your experience about a potentially irresponsible or negligent doctor in practice.

Hailey Hailey
Jul '20

According to the info 4catmom posted, she is associated with North Jersey Dermatology, at this website:

https://myskindoc.us/

Their Yelp reviews are an interesting read...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/north-jersey-dermatology-center-rockaway

What I don't understand about that website is that they don't list their doctors at any of their 4 locations, or at least don't make it obvious who they are and what their qualifications are. You would think that would be a major "thing" to brag about on their website. The topnpi website only allows you to search doctors, of which they show 413 dermatologists for NJ, but you can't search by practice apparently to see all doctors associated with a particular office. Obviously you'd likely have to look up the practice on your insurer's website to find that info.

Apparently she also has an office in Chester, shown at this link which actually has more of her educational info posted as compared to the original link from 4catmom. You'd think they'd both have the same info, but that's the vagaries of site design I guess:

https://www.topnpi.com/nj1912308339/dr-brittany-mallardi

I have no skin in the game, to be punny, but then I do need to find a good dermatologist, as I haven't seen one in years and the one in Ledgwood that had "Top Doctor" status that I did see years ago was far less than satisfying. I'm sure I wrote about it on an earlier thread somewhere.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '20

Phil - hands down the best around - with more good reviews and recommendations than any around - not easy to get a quick appointment but worth it
https://www.naturalimageskincenter.com/

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '20

4catmom

Not worried about a quick appointment since Bilby is about 5 min. from home unless the Main Street intersections are busy, lol. Thanks!

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '20

4 catmom!!
Thank you so much!!

H-Town Mama H-Town Mama
Jul '20

She’s not at north jersey dermatology either. I just called
Anyone know where she is practicing ??

H-Town Mama H-Town Mama
Sep '20

Natural Image Center in Hackettstown is great.

My husband and I both go to Natural Image Center in Hackettstown. I have Dr. Rocca and my husband has Dr. Nervi...They are very busy all the time and excellent in what they do...

joyful joyful
Sep '20

Anyone know where brittany mallardi is practicing?

Sunny12 Sunny12
Jan '21

if you google her now it show her in chester - she's a PA -not MD -- and seems to be with Jay Geller - a dermatologist who has had numerous negative comments as a slice and dicer................I'll stick with Nervi

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '21

4catmom that info is old and incorrect
She’s not there
I don’t know where she is practicing now

H-Town Mama H-Town Mama
Jan '21

Anyone know where she’s practicing at?

Layu12 Layu12
Dec '21

According to BCBS website she is in Freehold NJ
https://horizonnjhealth.com/doctor-profile/horizon-nj-health/brittany-mallardi-pa-freehold-nj-1232993p1452284

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Dec '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Dr. Brittany Mallardi
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.