Thanksgiving reservations

Any good restaurants open for turkey day meal?

I see Maria Bonita is suggesting to make reservations. I have not been there so I can't vouch as a "good" restaurant.

Bistro 46 i have seen advertising for thanksgiving

Mvx157 Mvx157
Nov '17

If we weren't volunteering or making our own, it would be Black Forest Inn.

Bea McNallys and Mataars are doing Thanksgiving dinners...

joyful joyful
Nov '17

I saw that the Publick House in chester will be open and is taking reservations.

LizInHtown LizInHtown
Nov '17

Thanks for all the help. Are there any places that make Thanksgiving meals to take out? We're trying to work around a bit of a family crisis/health problem and avoid cooking. I think Clinton Station Diner used to do that.

Silver Birch Kitchens in Hasting Square had a Thanksgiving menu

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Nov '17

If you wanted just to avoid cooking, have you considered Anita's Thanksgiving? Marley's donates the use of the facility, it's open to all and free although you can make a donation if you'd like. They might be able to make a few plates to go. It's pretty good, and they have some nice people serving. ;-)

No reservations necessary.

ShopRite was advertising Thanksgiving dinners that could be ordered in advance. You do have to heat them, I believe.

I also saw Beyer BBQ was offering a Thanksgiving meal. You get to choose the size of the turkey and it comes with sides. Pick up is on Thanksgiving day.

Htown Resident Htown Resident
Nov '17

Re: Thanksgiving reservations

hi, if you would like some custom and affordable catering options dropped off conveniently at your door ( so convenient and affordable)-
we do per tray options as well:

"whiskmeawaycatering.com"-

I am local in Washington, NJ
Serv_Safe Certified for Food Safety
973 335 7080

We are still available for a drop -off dinner for Thanksgiving !

ADAIR J MOORE SATTEL ADAIR J MOORE SATTEL
Nov '17

Matters Bistro is taking reservations for Thanksgiving dinner...they do a great meal. You can also order your meal for takeout. 908-852-2300.

Patricia Szumski Patricia Szumski
Nov '17

Stroudsmoor is very good.

https://www.stroudsmoor.com/event-or-holiday/the-thanksgiving-grand-buffet/

Buck Hill Brewery in Blairstown is having dinner until 6pm. We liked their menu so we are giving it a try.

Livelifeboldly... Livelifeboldly...
Nov '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.