Shredding Event

Rotary club doing it at PNC Rt57 tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has done this in the past and was it safe.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Oct '17

I did it once at a bank by the old Hess station. They had piles of bags waiting to be shredded but I asked him to do mine while I was there. I only had a small bag and he didn't mind.

Very safe! Been doing it every year for 5 years. When my parents passed away I brought over 10 boxes. So much easier then doing it ourselves.

Bergey Bergey
Oct '17

Thanks all.

Oct '17

Just an FYI this event costs $5.00 per box/bag.

Yes am aware. Thanks

Oct '17

Mansfield has free shredding Sat 10/21 9-1 at the DPW on Rte 57.

maja2 maja2
Oct '17

maja2- Is that open to any Warren County resident or just Mansfield?

Re: Shredding Event

Greg, it's probably meant for town residents, but they have never asked for id. The flyer doesn't specify really.

maja2 maja2
Oct '17

The Rotary event is open to the public. I don't know about the other one.

b1rd1e b1rd1e
Oct '17

Oh, thanks maja. I'll be going there.
Never heard it advertised.

Oct '17

If you can't get to the one at PNC, by 12 noon, the one at DPW Mansfield Rt 57 is there til 1p.m.

Oct '17

They did not check id at Mansfield. But the shredding at PNC was for a good cause!

maja2 maja2
Oct '17

Maja2- yes you are right, but some have to save $ anyway they can. I think there should have been aome communication so they didn't do it on the same day.

Oct '17

Anyone aware of upcoming paper shredding events?

Katie Katie
Nov '18

Anyone know of any local place to shred old financial documents that doesn’t cost a fortune?

googled and found this: http://www.co.warren.nj.us/emp_pub_info/Papershredding.pdf

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '19

Hackettstown’s free shredding event is Saturday June 1st

Jim L Jim L
Mar '19

I posted a few weeks ago looking for a shredding event and Calico found one for me coming up soon see below thread for info

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/738911#t741552

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Mar '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.