Nutritionist who accepts insurance?

Can anyone recommend a nutritionist around the Hackettstown area who accepts insurance? Thanks!

Libertyres Libertyres
Jul '17

Try the one at ShopRite. She's Free and I have heard really good reports on her from friends who have talked to her.

Mom with Kids Mom with Kids
Jul '17

Julianna at shop rite is wonderful!!!! She takes individual appointments. Give her a try!

laughalittlemore laughalittlemore
Jul '17

What exactly does the nutritionist help you with at shoprite? Will she calculate calories and everything for you that you should be eating everyday?

Sunshine12 Sunshine12
Jul '17

Julianne at shoprite is very good. she breaks things down, but has you focus on 1 thing at a time. let her know if you have a specific health issue and what your long term goal is. you need an apointment, but you can stop in, see if she has a minute and then she will take it from there. never any pressure and she is very encouraging!

Terry B Terry B
Jul '17

Does she help with weight loss etc?

Sunshine12 Sunshine12
Jul '17

Why not call your insurance company and they can provide you with a list of providers that they accept.

Radiate Radiate
Jul '17

Janak Roma Anand - 908-852-1887

cloudyday cloudyday
Jul '17

Thank you everyone. Cloudyday--Can you tell me anything about Janak Roma Anand?

Libertyres Libertyres
Jul '17

First I would call the office to see if she accepts your insurance. My old insurance did not cover Nutritionist/Dieticians but my new insurance does. She is in with Dr. Sandhu on Mt. Avenue. My ins plan only pays for 3 visits a year.

So after my first visit, she saw me again in a couple of weeks and then on my third visit is was over a month until I saw her again. Now I cannot see her until the new year.

She does not give you an actual diet to follow, but she works with you and the foods you like to eat and suggest meal/food you can make thru out the week and foods to avoid.

I lost quite bit of weight but she stresses excerise also.

Hope this helps, Libertyres

cloudyday cloudyday
Jul '17

Thank you!

Libertyres Libertyres
Jul '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.