FOUND small fawn & black dog, green collar

2nd posting, in my haste the email was wrong
ound this dog today friendly but won't let me catch him. So I was able to give him water and got him into my dog pen. green collar. anyone know who owns him-I called Hackettstown police, they are contacting animal control. contact me or them if you know who owns him.

Hackettstown/ Independence -may have wandered.

carol carol
Jul '17

Carol, can you kindly post the pic of the dog?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jul '17

Carol I sent you a message that is probably my dog.

razmataz razmataz
Jul '17

Hi. We called both Hackettstown and Independence animal control and are waiting to hear back from Happy Tails Inn (they close at 1). Did you have animal control pick up the dog or do you still have him? (The above responder, Razmataz, is my husband).

sorry, just got home, animal control picked him up I called Hackettstown and Independence police to see if anyone had called and they automatically notified animal control. They have him. Glad you are getting him back. We were afraid he would get hit on rt 46. found him near Best Fruit farms

carol carol
Jul '17

Yes, Happy Tails is the one that picked him up. sorry they are closed. Maybe call the police dept and see if they can contact them. sometimes they are there and don't answer the phone. You may just try going there. Glad he is found.
He did not have an ID. Just an idea, maybe have one made up. Or maybe he lost it.

carol carol
Jul '17

Thank you, at least we know where he is now. I left a message with Happy Tails.

Glad it turned out good. He was running all over the place barking and then he got finally calmed down and laid down..lol take care.

carol carol
Jul '17

That's great news. Great job Carol!

positive positive
Jul '17

Thank you so much carol. Can you respond to my email. :) I would like to give a gift for the inconvenience. I only checked out hackettstownlife.com thinking maybe someone saw him.

razmataz razmataz
Jul '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.