Any summer day camps/day cares?

We had an issues with our sons summer plans this year and we are looking for see if anyone knows of any camps/daycares that would still take a 7 year old boy at this point in the summer.

Please let me know if you know of anyone with any open spots.

oopsimessedup oopsimessedup
Jul '17

Randolph ymca camp is...its great!

Htown Htown
Jul '17

try catholic charities - the camp operates out of hatchery hill school

marjon marjon
Jul '17

Growing Stage has some availability for a theater arts camp.... it's 9-2 Monday to Friday.

Halloran
Jul '17

My son goes to the Randolph YMCA camp at the Schooley's Mtn (Long Valley) location. He has gone there since he was 6 (now 10) and loves it there. They have before/after care, day trips, swimming lessons... It's great.

Hi, I live in Great Meadows and can care for your son from home. I have an almost 3 year old daughter and we would love to have company. I have a clean, cat friendly home. Please let me know if I can help you. You can text/call me at (201) 951-2097. Thanks!

Tabby Tabby
Jul '17

A 2Z summer camp , my grandkids went there last year and loved it

Hi-Hills, in Gladstone. www.hihills.com

You can try the Pumpkin Patch!

You can check out the art camps at the Mountain Villa School in Allamuchy. I just registered my son for a sculpture for kids class. Half day $120. I am pretty sure they have a different afternoon session for art of some type. If you are unable to register him I would definitely call or email. They made a spot available for my son when the online registration stated there was no more space.

Judith Judith
Jul '17

Looking for summer programs for the kids this year. Not necessarily all day camps, but fun programs and sports camps.

Htown Resident Htown Resident
May '18

Camp Bernie

For occasional things to do, check out WCCC. They have programs that are more educational. Different topics all summer.

Maja2 Maja2
May '18

Im looking for updated reviews on summer camps for kids... specifically looking at catholic charities vs camp bernie.

TIA!

My kids love Camp Bernie. It's a bit pricier so we choose a few weeks and then supplement with other camps. Catholic Charity fills up quick so be on the look out for summer registration if you want to send your child there. It's very affordable and they offer long hours for working parents. It's not terribly exciting but they do try hard to make it fun for the kids with different events and trips. They go to the pool twice a week. This year is at the middle school which isn't the greatest location. There is no playground only black top. MVCA is also great for working parents. Location is at Schooleys Mountain. There is a bus pick up at Mansfield and Hackettstown Middle School and Great Meadows. Camp is outside all day and they try to incorporate lots of games. They go to the pool twice a week. Randolph and Camp Bernie are similar with pricing and are both YMCA programs. Camp Bernie is more outside adventure and Randolph is more of a typically structured YMCA camp. We've done Camp Bernie MVCA and Catholic Charities. Camp Bernie definitely wins on kids list. MVCA, Randolph Y and camp bernie usually have spots open atleast for the next couple of months.

campy campy
Mar '19

We love MVCA. They always do a great job for our family.
The kids love it.

Friendly mcface Friendly mcface
Mar '19

I just resitered my grandkids at Mt Olive recreation summer program , Destination Discovery ,,

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.