Pizza Chef of Washington

We had to go to motor vehicle office last week and found great pizza. The strip mall where the mv office is located has great pizza, a wonderful bakery and a coming soon hot dog shop. The pizza slices are Manhattan style which is a slice and a half and the crust is crispy and delicious. Motor vehicle was closed last week due to the shutdown and we will enjoy pizza again when we return on 7/8 . The bakery has Delicious bagels, sweet treats and coffees. I always dread having to go to the motor vehicle office but now have something to look forward to. Also there is a liquor store next to pizza chef if you want wine with your meal.

Robert Rowe Robert Rowe
Jul '17

We tried their pizza when they first opened (not sure if that was last year or the year before), and it was nothing special. Maybe we should give it another try.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '17

It was last year, I just found the old tread. We did try it twice and the second time was a disaster. I forgot all about that.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/735639

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '17

Bakery had always been nice.

I like the Chinese there. Really like the hot n sour soup.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jul '17

There's a new hotdog place in the same strip. Coworker liked it. She likes Johnny's better. I'm not a Johnny's fan. New place does fried dogs and has kraut.

Like we need another hotdog joint. #hotdogplacesrthenewpizzajoint

maja2 maja2
Jul '17

Love the Bakery too. The pizza is so so.

Mansfield mama Mansfield mama
Jul '17

We order the family specials often. My family likes it.

Bently
Jul '17

Out of business.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

I'm hearing Ernie and Dom's on Rt31 in Washington also closed (again)?

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
Sep '19

Yes, I heard that about Ernie & Dom's as well.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

Best pizza in washington is little italys. Behind the mcdonalds. Great brick oven pizza. Good prices

Pizza Chef is closed now as of last week.
So is Ernie and Doms on Rt 31

Once Dom sold Ernie & Dom's it went downhill FAST. Little Italy is good, and so is Dicolas if you can bear to wait an hour for a pizza on a Friday night.

kelleo22 kelleo22
Sep '19

Leos on 31 in Washington is good for Pizza

"Leos on 31 in Washington is good for Pizza"

LOL!!!!

Romeo Romeo
Sep '19

Little Italy was a let down, I tried it last week. It doesn't reheat well later in the evening, it had no flavor. Too thick for my preference.

"Leos on 31 in Washington is good for Pizza"

"LOL!!!!"

Ditto on the LOL. Yuck!

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

Don’t like Leos, their sandwiches no good either.
You know the saying eat where the cops eat, this not one of those cases I know the station is across the street but the cops are always in there.

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '19

Gabriel's pizza in Phillipsburg has the best pizza

Funny... I'd never even heard of Gabrielle's Pizza. When I was in high school, the building was home to a corner store named Del-Crest Market (it was right on the border of the Delaware Park section of Lopatcong and the Hillcrest section of Phillipsburg). I'll have to pick up a pie some Friday evening and see what the wife and kids think...

ianimal ianimal
Sep '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.