Non resident PV Pool membership

Does anyone happen to know how much they are?

HEREINTOWN HEREINTOWN
Jun '17

The club was running around 1600 for the summer...it may have changed. Check out the website

Htown Htown
Jun '17

You might also want to try the pool at Alexandria Apartments.

positive positive
Jun '17

Yikes, go to the Oxford Furnace Lake. $155, I think for a family pass.

HappyTeacher HappyTeacher
Jun '17

Just fyi. LoMBelieve: about $100 pet person. Used to do this when kids were smaller. What a hoot to do especially just for a quick dip or those days when most won't spring for full day due to sketchy or pending weather and you can sliip in for an uncrowded moment. Or beginning/end of day for no crowds. And after four trips, its paid for itself.

Had to invent one ride rule though to try to keep in water area so they would get some exercise. Loved to watch them budget and prioritize that! Little minds at work.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jun '17

Alexandria Apartments pool is for residents only.

Supa
Jun '17

When I lived at Alexandria they allowed non-residents. I guess they changed their policy.

HERINTOWN- You might want to look into the Belvidere pool. I know it was reasonable when I used to go a few years ago and it doesn't get crowded. A very relaxing enjoyable pool. I don't think you have to be a resident to get a season pass.

If not too far for you, you also might want to look into the Lopatcong pool..another very nice pool.

positive positive
Jun '17

Hackettstown Pool is reasonably priced. I do not think you even need a membership. If you only use the pool a few times during the season you can just pay the daily fee. ( not sure, check it out)
Non-resident season is $180 for family. Daily is M-F $5, Sat. Sun. Hol. $10
Google it. They have a 4.8/5.0 rating. Well maintained, nice pool.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Jun '17

Swim and Sport Club in Flanders - http://www.swimandsportclub.org/

Family of however many is under $500 for the full year with off-season events
Fields, sand, playgrounds and you can bring whatever floaty thingys the lifeguards allow. They put the breaks on the big 6 person floats - LOL!

trekster3- trekster3-
Jun '17

Washington, Warren County also has a pool.

Michelle O Michelle O
Jun '17

Try Swim and Sports club in Flanders. According to their website you can stop but on sundays for a tour. It is a spring fed pool with a sand bottom. We joined one year, it was nice but not fancy. It has a diving area and a zero entry end with a small beach. The price for one parent with children is $299, a family is $490.

Jesse341 Jesse341
Jun '17

Get a sprinkler or pool for your yard.
Public pools, YUCK! Kids swim all day. Do you see them get out to use the restrooms?? Not often enough!
Eewww.........

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Jul '17

I really hope that PV does not allow non-residents to buy season passes...it's crowded enough.

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Jul '17

I'm sure PV will not sell season passes - However people can join the golf club and use the pool and facilities there........not inexpensive however

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '17

PV POOLS ARE FOR RESIDENTS ONLY.

jerseyboy
Jul '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.