Coco Nails on fire?

I hope no one was injured. They just spent a lot of money redecorating the place.

Heidi Heidi
Jun '17

I was just there about 45 minutes ago. They were not open yet when it started so I'm hoping no one was inside.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Jun '17

And what about the Citgo on route 57?? There's an ambulance and four or five cop cars and they're all inside the little store?? I hope everyone's alright!

Hackettstowny Hackettstowny
Jun '17

Citgo call is for an individual feeling lite headed dizzy.

NJKID1010 NJKID1010
Jun '17

http://wrnjradio.com/rnj-news-department/2017/crews-battled-fire-at-mansfield-twp-shopping-center-photos/

ooonoo
Jun '17

The nail techs mentioned that the fire started before they opened. I came for 11:30 appt and the emergency vehicles were starting to leave. The inside was all black... i don't think there's anything salvageable. This is so sad. That was a great place.

Cgbene Cgbene
Jun '17

Sorry to hear about this. This is the second nail salon fire in the last few years.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '17

dang - my go to nail and toe place............I hope they can fix it - the recent redo was beautiful

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '17

So sad when these fires hit businesses.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf/2017/06/mansfield_township.html#incart_river_home

Lamppost Lamppost
Jun '17

So sad. I loved this place and the owners are great people hopefully they get this place up and running soon

Happy1274 Happy1274
Jun '17

That's so sad that's my go to place. Best of luck to the owners to get it up and running soon.

Hkt cat
Jun '17

This was my favorite nail spa to go to. My family and I were just there. Hopefully the owners get it back in shape sometime soon.

Just cool
Jun '17

I have a gift card to use there...I guess it's now a loss....so unfortunate to the store--hopefully they reopen soon....Any suggestions where I should go now?

Danielle Danielle
Jul '17

So sad to hear and thank goodness no one was hurt. But what do you do with a gift card from there. I have a $100 gift card. Bummer

Hackmom Hackmom
Jul '17

I'm guessing just hold on to it for now? I don't think the place was a total loss. They were extremely popular in this area. As long as they have the insurance and the means to re-open, I'm confident they will. I hope they do.

In the mean time, I like Sage in Budd Lake.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '17

I'm hoping they will reopen, they have a oretty good following in the area.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '17

They stated they are reopening as soon as possible.

Happy2615 Happy2615
Jul '17

Thanks Happy2615 - I'm looking forward to their return

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '17

Check there facebook page under Coco Nails and they are posting all updates as they go! :)

Happy2615 Happy2615
Jul '17

@happy2615 where did you see on Facebook. my wife looked and nothing was posted

@jdem just search coco nails and it should come right up! Its chris(the owners) facebook page and hes posting updates!

Happy2615 Happy2615
Jul '17

Here is the page! https://m.facebook.com/coco.nails.96?tsid=0.17813102593735697&source=result

Happy2615 Happy2615
Jul '17

What a shame. They are the nicest people and their service is fantastic. I'm glad they are planning to rebuild (according to their Facebook page).

SquirrelGirl SquirrelGirl
Jul '17

Great news!! Coco nails is taking over Luxury Nails on mountain ave July 26th!!

Sunshine12 Sunshine12
Jul '17

How do you know that information?

Hkt Kat
Jul '17

facebook page announced it

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '17

so is coco nails moving permanently to luxury nails?

Azgirl Azgirl
Jul '17

I think there moving for now but are still reopening their old salon so not sure if luxury nails is permanent or just for the time being until there salon is open.

Sunshine12 Sunshine12
Jul '17

According to their FB page they bought out Luxury Nails

infogirl infogirl
Jul '17

I can't believe the FB response to this place. I love Coco, but seriously, it's been exactly 1 month since their fire. People literally tripping over themselves to make an appointment and asking every single day when they're going to reopen. I can't imagine having that much free time in my life to obsess over my nail salon. They sure do have a very loyal following.

I wish them well in their new location. Luxury nails is a nice spot. It would be great if they end up continuing with both places.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '17

They have something posted on the door at the old place to visit them at Luxury nails on mtn ave.

Waldo's mom Waldo's mom
Aug '17

I still don't get the obsession over this place. They're just average.

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Aug '17

Who is obsessing?????

Noone is obsessing.. its sad when a local business goes up in flames good for them that they are back up and running and didnt shut down completely loosing jobs for many and another abandoned building.

Love715 Love715
Aug '17

I don't get my nails done too often, but Coco is the only place I'll go to in town (I've tried others and there is a difference). Very relieved to see they've bought Luxury Nails since it's even closer to my home.

SquirrelGirl SquirrelGirl
Aug '17

Good news! The site near Starbucks is open again!!!

Cellomom Cellomom
Sep '17

Will they keep both locations then?

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '17

Yes they are @calico696

Happy417 Happy417
Sep '17

Has anyone been in Coco Nails II across from Quick Chek? It used to be Luxury Nails so I'm just trying to figure out if the Luxury Nails people are still working there or they have been replaced. Thanks :)

stephanie
Nov '17

They are all the same workers plus some new ones all the workers from coco are at coco 2 and original coco. Isabel that works at coco 2 does a great job she was from luxury but stayed

Hiy678 Hiy678
Nov '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.