LOST White/Orange Cat, Hastings Square

LOST White/Orange Cat, Hastings Square

My cat went missing last night from Hastings Square, Hackettstown. She is mostly white with orange spots on her face and back. Her name is "cat." She is longer haired, pretty small, maybe 6-7 pounds. If anyone finds her, please call me at (908) 566-2478 or email at scd315@nyu.edu. Thanks!

Stephanie D'Agostini Stephanie D'Agostini
May '17

I'll keep an eye out. I'm in Hastings. What street? Has she ever been outside? If not, she may be too frightened to come to you. You may need to set a humane trap (she'll go in for food and the door will close behind her)

Debra Geddes Debra Geddes
May '17

Stephanie, I just lost my cat last week and she came back on the 3rd day. I know it sounds a little weird, but I was told to scatter a little bit of her used litter around the house. I did just that. (You don't need much. Very little, in fact). I put it behind some bushes near the house and scattered it down the driveway, and on the third morning she appeared behind the bushes! Some of her toys and some articles of clothing left outside might also help. Cats usually don't wander very far from home which is encouraging (usually not more than 2 or 3 houses) so the odds of her safe return is very encouraging!

Carolyn Carolyn
May '17

I work in Hasting's common and saw a cat across the street at the furniture store last night running into the parking lot. It was dark but I know the cat was white mixed with another color I couldn't make out.

pumpkin43 pumpkin43
May '17

Did this kitty ever come back home?

Eagle Lady Eagle Lady
May '17

Any updates.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
May '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.