WRNJ - Appalling Conversation today

While I was listening to WRNJ at 4:50 pm, Dr Trevedi (Now head of Hackettstown Hospital Emergency Room) was speaking about the Health program tomorrow, Tuesday. One of the topics was about strokes, and how important the time factor is. Following that, there was a joke made about people who have strokes, how one side of their mouth does not work properly. Maybe Mr. Worth can check back on the tapes. I will never give a single penny to that facility again.

Anyone else hear this, or Mr. Worth, comments??

Daninnj Daninnj
May '17

Listening to the Hospital segment today on WRNJ at 10 about Strokes..at the start of the program a apology was given for any out of order comments made on the program on Stroke yesterday afternoon. The program this morning on WRNJ is very informative.

Joyful Joyful
May '17

That's what it took to get you away from HH?

I wonder what Atlantic Health can do to get me to go to HH..... Gonna need to be a lot.

OK, best nj hospital list --- nope, not there...

NJ hospitals first to worst list ---- 2 out of 5 stars, user survey.

One more --- smart rating 88 oo 100, 60% patients rate 9 or 10, and patient average, 2 oo 5 stars.
For comparison --- Morristown -- 91/78% 9 or 10 and average of 4 oo 5 stars.
Newton --- 84/61% and 2 oo 5 stars.

http://hospitals.healthgrove.com/d/d/New-Jersey

strangerdanger strangerdanger
May '17

Ban radio! It hurts people's feelings!

LJRubi LJRubi
May '17

People actually listen to WRNJ?

eperot eperot
May '17

Love the morning show...and yep, still listen to radio. Guess I am back there with the old rotary phone and push lawnmower!!!

Daninnj Daninnj
May '17

"People actually listen to WRNJ?"

I was thinking the same thing....

Calico696 Calico696
May '17

SD - didn't you say in our healthcare discussions that folks don't have freedom of choice when it comes to hospitals and the free market doesn't work in healthcare ?

skippy skippy
May '17

"and yep, still listen to radio."

Oh, I do to...just WNTI (WXPN)

eperot eperot
May '17

I do still listen to the radio while commuting each day. At work it's Pandora or Spotify.

Jules Jules
May '17

Just to add a comment...my spouse was brought into the Emergency Dept a few months ago as a CPR in progress...he did not survive, but, the Professional, Compassionate and Highly Trained staff of Doctors could not even be bothered to come and speak with me. They sent a young PA out to speak with me. That's professional? I never even spoke to an MD...got the bill fast enough. All that said was EMA..no doctor's name. Six months later, I still don't even know the name of the doc. If I have a choice, it's Lehigh Valley..even Pocono.

Daninnj Daninnj
May '17

Worth is a PV millionaire. Do you really think he will go to Hackettstown facilities if/When he strokes out?

He will have a helicopter take him to Columbia Presbyterian....but, he is now in the HCH Senior Hall of Fame.

Daninnj Daninnj
May '17

Who made the off color comment, the Doctor, the radio host or Worth himself?

Greg G
May '17

I'm still a fan of Frank Fowler's Monday 10 am show, but otherwise, I listen to WMTR 1250 AM Morristown when I head north and east and Oldies 98 FM Philadelphia when I head south and west. I like some of the WXPN programming (particularly on Saturdays) and when I'm at home in Washington Boro, I love that "Big OX" pirate station on 90.7 FM -- very lucky to be in its range and hearing songs I have not heard for decades.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '17

Daninnj, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and how it was handled.

Any serious emergency in my family will be going to Morristown..we've already discussed this and agreed.

positive positive
May '17

Comments were made by E R Doctor and Russ. Was surprised at Russ - he seemed like nice fellow.

dsl1121 dsl1121
May '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.