Lost grey tabby, Rustic Knolls (REUNITED)

Lost grey tabby, Rustic Knolls (REUNITED)

Lost cat grey Tabby Cat. Rustic Knolls, Parke Ave area. May answer to Smokey but is a shy and skittish 1 year old. We miss her terribly. Call or text 908 645 2107 or 908 343 8891

Carolyn Carolyn
May '17

Any updates?

Jesse134 Jesse134
May '17

How long has Smokey been gone, Carolyn? I don't know if you've seen the advice given on this forum about previous missing kitties, so if not: the best place to look is very near your home, under anything that could provide a hiding place for her (shed, porch, vehicles, etc.). I've found the best tool to help find lost cats is actually a flashlight! If she is shy, she probably has not wandered far at all. Hoping you are reunited with her very soon.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '17

(REUNITED)! Smokey came home early this morning! I was putting out the birdfeeders about 6:00am and she just appeared behind some bushes! Thankfully, she seems well and really glad to be home! A special "Thank you" to Jesse and Rebecka for your help and concern. I really appreciate it!

Carolyn Carolyn
May '17

So happy to hear it!! Bet she's getting a special breakfast right now.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '17

Wonderful news! She looks so much like my Rigby........glad to hear she found her way home.

littlelu littlelu
May '17

I am so happy for both of you! And so thankful she returned happy amd healthy!

Dansker Dansker
May '17

I'm so happy for the both of you! About 12 yrs. ago my Sami got out and was never found. She had thyroid disease and needed to take pills 3X a day, so I don't think she made it out there, but I always wonder what happened to her and try not to think the worst.
Luckily, cats usually come home, thank God yours did.

Joyce Joyce
May '17

Thank goodness a happy ending!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.