Gun Shop ~ Gunsmith

I need to locate a shop to handle a purchase transaction.

I was dealing with Red Dot Firearms ...Out of Business with no advance notice, just purchased Glock and I need shop to handle x-fer., anyone know of a good gunsmith as well ?

Thanks to all in advance..

Steven Steven
Apr '17

Jim Flynns Truck Repair
Licensee Name: Flynn, James C
2135 Rt 31
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
Phone: 908-537-6446

skippy skippy
Apr '17

Andover Hunt & Fish has $25 transfers fees I believe. Call to verify, that was a couple years ago.

Not sure about the gunsmith. What kind of work do you need done?

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Apr '17

B&R uniform main street hackettstown

Public service offic
Apr '17

Hackettstown guns and ammo. $42 for transfer and nics. Walt is a good guy as well. I used to transfer through red dot but it got too expensive. I was trying to work something out with Jim the owner in terms of all my transfers but it was costing around $60 which is too high. I am a little surprised to hear they are out of business though. He was able to get me a 590a1 when nobody else could. What kind of smith work do you need done?

LJRubi LJRubi
Apr '17

I second Jim Flynn. Great guy!

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '17

I have a Mosin Nagant Rifle I would like to see about having it outfitted for a scope .

Steven Steven
Apr '17

Kustom Kraft gun smith

Les Kraft. He is in blairstown

A local A local
Apr '17

3rd Jim Flynn.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '17

I haven't tried them, but if you were using Red Dot and live or work in or near Hopatcong, you may wish to try "Wild Bill's Rod & Gun" which opened inside Hopatcong Paint & Hardware at 53 Hopatchung Road 973-398-1702. I got a coupon in the Valpak from them recently and they advertise Transfers, gunsmithing and consignments, among other things.

Of course Jim Flynn seems recommended by several others, so you may prfer to go with him, rather than someone relatively unknown, unless someone knows actually who "Wild Bill" is.

Phil D. Phil D.
Apr '17

Thank you all, very much appreciated !

Anyone ever use TRAKS ?

Steven Steven
Apr '17

I have been using Cobra One Tactical.

They used to be a air soft shop, but now the owner, Keith has a FFL, and he is WONDERFUL!

He has helped me ordering hard to find, and even kept his eyes out for certain things for me and called me immediately when he had a opportunity to buy.

He even came back to the shop one time at 10pm to allow me to pick up a rifle after NICS came in.

They also did all NJ provisions in house, so they as well do gun smiting. As well they do many training courses there.

I use him for all my purchases now.

330 US-46, Great Meadows, NJ 07838
http://cobraonetactical.com/
(908) 637-8838

Darrin Darrin
Apr '17

Stick with Walt in Hackettstown or Jim Flynn on Route 31.

Hot under the collar
Apr '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.