For you Motor Heads that may need help

First the story. Traded my 67 Camaro for a 57 Chevy. wanted a Tri-Five since my first car was a 55 Chevy. Well after the deal was made the work needed on the 57 was over my head. So talked to my buddy Victor Dean who has done the work on my transmission and rear on my Firebird I race at Island. Victor also did the rear and trans on the 57 but now he was going to install new floors, inner and outer wheelhouses. Also a 2-1/2 inch exhaust and new wiring harness. Talk about a talented man who does great work and is very honest. Worked with me, my budget and never wanted me to over spend on parts. I ordered the parts for Vic and he did the work. More then completely satisfied. Hope the Photobucket link works. Need anything done, older cars or just anything give Vic a call. Tell him the guy with the 57 Chevy give him 5 stars.

http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/jschev56/library/57%20Chevy%20Restore?sort=9&page=1

Address: 133 NJ-183, Stanhope, NJ 07874
Phone: (973) 347-1860

thehazguy thehazguy
Apr '17

Vic knows what he's doing

Rocket man
Apr '17

Glad to hear of someone getting quality work done on a car without having to do it themselves. Waaaayy too many horror stories in my almost 30 years of playing with cars.

That '57 is a damn cool car too- enjoy it!!

Very nice hazguy. Cool car. Where is Victor located? Does he work on foreign cars?

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Apr '17

Located in Stanhope next to Netcong Hardware. Call him on the Imports

thehazguy thehazguy
Apr '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.