Needlework

I was wondering if there are any counted cross stitchers or needlepointers who would be interested in joining an informal group of fellow stitchers.
If there is enough interest, I will check with the northeast branch of the library on Rt. 46 in Independence for availability of a room during the week in the evening.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Yes, if the group would include crewelwork.

Rebecka Rebecka
Apr '17

Most definitely, Rebecka!

I would be interested!

hktownie hktownie
Apr '17

There used to be a "Crafty Ladies" type of group that met upstairs at the library one morning during the week. Perhaps they still do and you can join them.

No regrets
Apr '17

Thanks, No regrets, but I need an evening meeting as I'm not available during the day.

I would love to start a group

I was wondering if there's a group out there for quilting? I would love to learn! I know how to do several kinds of needlework but never learned to quilt.

Me and my BFF are avid cross stitchers and would love to meet up with others!!

Thank you for responding Cbbb! We would like to do this one evening. What night would work best for you and your friend? Do you know anybody else that would be interested? They don't necessarily need to do counted cross stitch, any other needlework is fine.
Once I hear back from you, I'll check with the library for availability.

Just saw this Iris-it's been a very busy year for me. So.... Cross Stitchers Day soon?

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.