Thank You Rte 517 gentleman

A huge thank you to the gentleman who helped out my son on 517 this afternoon. You offered him a ride to the gas station to get anti freeze for his overheated car but he declined your offer. No offense, but I'm glad he did as I have taught him not to get in the car with strangers ;). So you kindly brought him a bottle and did not want reimbursement. He forgot to get your name so if you are reading this... Thank you very much and he plans on paying it forward.

jrsemom jrsemom
Mar '17

That is so nice! I love to hear stories like this.

positive positive
Mar '17

Kindness of strangers. Makes me happy to hear these stories and restores my faith a little bit.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Mar '17

Great to Hear! Make sure your son pays it forward someday. .

Hopeful Hopeful
Mar '17

So glad to hear this story and also that a child actually listens and remembers what we parents tell them to do or not to do. Yes, it is important that he pay this kindness forward. Glad it all worked out for one of my favorite guys and I also thank this gentleman for his kindness..

Joyful Joyful
Mar '17

Random acts of kindness. Love it. Now if all people were like this gentleman, and your son(sounds like a sweet kid, as he offered to reimburse the guy..has integrity), the world would be such a wonderful place, huh? Good job, on raising your son. Thanks to the gentleman, that helped him. This could've gone very differently. There are angels, on earth, thank goodness.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Mar '17

This is a great story. I wish we could read more like this one. Kudos to both men involved.

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Mar '17

Sounds like a story from the 70s, quite uncommon today.

I'm so glad that we hear nice stories like this you don't hear it enough. You hear horrible stories all the time of very disturbing situations that happen in this world. Pay it forward.

Good story
Mar '17

Wouldn't it be nice if more wonderful stories like this were in the news instead of reports of violence around the world!

fusselfrei fusselfrei
Mar '17

It's only uncommon because of choice...

justintime justintime
Mar '17

Lots of kindness in the world....that's a good thing

Hank Arthur
Mar '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.