Massage Therapist

Can anyone recommend a good message therapist in the Hackettstown area?
The message therapy practice at the Village Family Clinic is being discontinued.
I am looking for someone that does deep sports messages.
Thanks!n

innocentbystander innocentbystander
Mar '17

Laura Ashcoff is wonderful and her price is very reasonable. You can call Achcoff Chiropractic on Washington Street to get her number.

My recommendation My recommendation
Mar '17

Justin at Therapuetics Unlimited in Tranquility is great.

Todd
Mar '17

Morris County Health and Wellness, on 46 in Budd Lake
http://www.morris-health.com/index.html
Terri is wonderful !

hktownie hktownie
Mar '17

Re: Massage Therapist

hi, I come to the house and do sports massage
please contact me at windwaterandwood@gmail.com

I have been practicing for over 10 + years.
Professional references as well :)

Joni

Joni Moore Joni Moore
Mar '17

I found that out today when I called to redeem a gift certificate. They dont want to refund money either!

Melijm1 Melijm1
Apr '17

I had a great massage with Theresa at Balance in Long Valley.

DrLAF DrLAF
Apr '17

Just wanted to give a second vote for Laura Ascoff at Ascoff Chiropractic on Washington St. in town. Laura is the massage therapist there (her husband is the chiropractor).

I've been getting massages for decades. For the past few years I've been going to different places in Hunterdon and Morris countries, from recommendations I've received from physical therapists and docs. But I'm so happy to have now found a *local* masseuse who is better than anyone I've tried before.

As I've mentioned, I've had some back surgeries. My back is partially made out of titanium, and I have some really awesome and fun scars lol. Hardware in the body + surgical scars = muscle spasms... constantly. No amount of stretching, exercise, meditation, etc. that I can do myself can get them to stop. I was amazed that at my very first session, Laura got every single spasm to stop, and worked out all the kinks and knots. More effective than any other massage I've had. She just has really healing hands, I think that's the best way I can put it.

Personally, I don't mind traveling to get top quality treatments, service, food, etc. But how great it is when you can say that the best you've found is right in town!

She's at 326 Washington St. / (908) 269-8462

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '17

Beatrix at elements in Chester!

lisa1 lisa1
Oct '17

+1 on Justin at Therapeutics Unlimited. He doesn't just give a massage, he talks about how joints and muscles throughout the body are related and finds solutions to WHY parts of your body might ache. I took my husband there on a Groupon for his birthday and it was great.

honestyseasy honestyseasy
Oct '17

Looking for recommendations for a massage therapist that will come to my home? Are there any up to date ones? Thanks:)

kelleo22 kelleo22
Dec '18

Go on www.groupon.com and get a discount code for a studio massage through Groupon!

Hackresident Hackresident
Dec '18

+2 for Justin at Therapeutics Unlimited. He discusses, breaks down and educates on solutions.

heart-h-town heart-h-town
Dec '18

Dawn Bell the best and also certified in pediatric massage. 908 876 9113. Have used Dawn for 10 years. Won't use anyone else.

Just coach Just coach
Dec '18

Byram Therapeutic Massage in Budd Lake. I’ve had many, many massages over the years, and Lisa is absolutely the best. I don’t know how she does it, but she knows the exact right pressure where it’s deep enough but not painful. Can’t recommend her enough!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.