Rotory club paper shredding

Do they have a date set. For the annual paper shredder event. Would like to put on calender. Also is it still $5.00 a box or bag?

Outdoor women Outdoor women
Mar '17

Does anyone know?

Outdoor women Outdoor women
Mar '17

http://www.hackettstownrotary.org

The date is found right on the Rotary's home page

Jim L Jim L
Mar '17

Is there going to be another paper shredding event. They had 2 last year, and I have another bag ready to get shredded. The fist one was in Spring. The other I think was in the Fall.
Thank you for any feedback.

Outdoor Woman Outdoor Woman
Sep '19

Jim L. Where on the homepage is it?

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Sep '19

Walking Girl - Jim L's post is from 2017.

Too funny! I never even noticed that it was from 2017. That explains why I couldn’t find it.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Sep '19

There is a paper shredding event listed in the calendar for this Saturday.

There is also one on the 14th at the Warren County Administration Building on Rt 519.

Is it the Rotory Club?
Will they be at the bank on 57?

Sorry for the post being so old.The Admin told I had to use this one.

Sep '19

The Rotory's paper shred event was back in April. This one on Saturday is not theirs.

Warren county free shredding event is Sept 14th in Belvidere.

This was the ad for Rotory's in April:
Paper Document Shredding Event
April 20, 2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

Members of the Hackettstown Rotary Club will be gathered in the parking lot of PNC Bank on Rt. 57 in Mansfield to collect and shred your documents on site. $5 per box. All proceeds will benefit local charities through Hackettstown Rotary. All welcome from any towns.

Jim L Jim L
Sep '19

Posting the ad for the April event was probably counter-productive. A dozen people will read that part of the post without reading the rest and show up at PNC on Saturday, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '19

Okay folks a bit confused. Again the admi for the site said I had to use this forum. That I couldn't start a new one. So on that note.

Is the Rotory club holding thier paper shredding event this Saturday 11/7 at PNC?

Sep '19

No... here's the ad for this Saturday's event.

Paper Shredding & Adoption Event 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

RE/MAX First Choice realtors II Presents Our Annual SAFE Paper Shredding & Adoption Event, Saturday, September 7th, 2019 at 9:00am - 12:00pm at 211 State Route 10 East, Succasunna, NJ 07876. Proceeds to benefit Eleventh Hour Rescue's Building Hope Project. Suggested Donation of $5 per container. Documents shredded on site.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '19

my bad ianimal, i thought people could read ;)

Jim L Jim L
Sep '19

Warren County Paper Shredding Event is Sept.14, from 8-11 AM, at Warren County Administration Building, Belvidere.

USAfirst USAfirst
Sep '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.