Singling Mingling

I know this has been brought up in the past a few dozen or so times, but who's game for getting together and going out as a group... of just the single people please.

Dinner, meeting up at a local bar for live music, wineries, etc

Open for ideas and suggestions.

Anyone, anyone, lol

Looking for things to do with groups and singles, check out meetup.com. There are lots of interests, events for every age and status.

Good luck with that !!! Single , married doesn't matter ...doesn't seem like anyone ever wants to do anything ! Many have tried and failed lol

What age group?

We used to have fun get togethers at our Hackettstown Life Happy Hours. I miss the good times.

Mansfield mama Mansfield mama
February 15th

This area is very difficult in terms of a social scene. I second meet up and heading east, even 15 minutes east is more lively.

Re: Singling Mingling

Hi, been here a year and still trying to meet singles? Retired easy going gentlman, just looking to "get out" again. Enjoy woodworking, play golf and bocci. (Brand new email, cause old loaded with too much junk! So bare with me on response). Anyone up for "Winterfest"?

glenn roth glenn roth
February 17th

Wanted to see if theres an interest in starting a "Meetup" locally, for "board gamers" here in Hackettstown? Or just a group to get together and go out once in a while?? Comments???

glenn roth glenn roth
February 22nd

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Singling Mingling
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.