Krauszer's on 517 closure

Does anyone know what;s replacing the Krauszer's on 517? (next to Enzo's)

Local Gal Local Gal
Jan '17

Quick chek?

Lolololol

btownguy btownguy
Jan '17

Agree MB. Wrong thread! I say contact the town for an answer since you will get only alternative facts here! Sorry couldnt resist. But for real, maybe call the planning or zoning board.

If it's just going to be rented by someone else, then the town may not know. The landlord is the best one to call, alternately Enzo's is likely to know. Contact them.

I contacted H'Town BID and the director replied that he doesn't know what's going in there. According to another web page I looked at "This Retail Property is Off-Market"

Local Gal Local Gal
Jan '17

If they are just going to rent the existing space then the planning board does not get involved. Also not every landlord reaches out to the BID to help fill their space. I guess you are just going to have to be patience and wait to see "coming soon..." signs

Jim L Jim L
Jan '17

On a separate note, anybody know what the plans are for the former gas station site in front of the Krauszer's complex?

D-ManPV D-ManPV
Jan '17

D-ManPV - Do a Forum Search, Fulton's plans are covered elsewhere.

You're right GC. The guy from BID mentioned that recently Fulton Bank has been doing some construction where BP gas was.

Local Gal Local Gal
Jan '17

The former bp is definitely going to be Fulton bank. I saw the sign this morning. Coming summer 2017.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.