A Big Thank you to Physical Therapy Plus

Having been the recipient of a few trips to Rehabilitation places over the years for several types of rehab including Cardiac Rehabilitation, just before the Holidays I found myself in need of a few weeks of rehab on a foot my Orthopedic Doctor diagnosed after xrays with a heel bone spur and Achilles Tendinitis. I was given meds, a cream to use and a walking boot and a list of several places I could call to start my rehab.. In the past I have had some not so good experiences with several such places for various things including heart rehab but a friend of mine recommended Physical Therapy Plus which is located In the same building as Skylands Orthopedic..Suite 108 in Hackettstown on 57 Rte 46. Tel: 908-852-6680 From my time spent registering for 6 weeks (2 days a week) therapy with the gals at the front desk...Lisa and Courtney until today when I "graduated" and my treatment was completed....I was met at each session with personalization, friendliness..knowledgeable hands-on treatment and sincere concern in getting me better from my therapists Robert and Matt..I would highly recommend Physical Therapy Plus if you are ever in need of physical therapy for any reason. They are the best!!!!

Joyful Joyful
Jan '17

I also have been receiving PT thru Therapy Plus but in Washington. I am on my third month and finally making progress with my elbow. I feel very comfortable there and its close for me.

Sorry Joyful your foot is hurting. I know how that condition hurts. Feel better.

Christine Christine
Jan '17

Thank you, Christine. Hope you feel better soon as well...

Joyful Joyful
Jan '17

and I would give a huge Thank You to Village Family Clinic and Dr. Fedich for saving me from excruciating back pain that had come out of nowhere. I've only been there 3-4 times and I'm really feeling good. For days before I was referred there I couldn't bend at the waist or walk up stairs without wincing. I am most impressed with all aspects of the Clinic.

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '17

Thanks joyful! I started PT at Physical Therapy Plus because of your recommendation. Really like the staff there and the experience has been great so far!

hktownie hktownie
Jul '19

Good to hear, Joyful. Hope you are feeling well.

DogDayAfternoon
Jul '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.