Found old dog in a pink sweater

Found old dog in a pink sweater

This dog was at my house in liberty township when I came home. Very friendly. She is an old dog.

Libertydogfound Libertydogfound
Jan '17

I would call the police to see if anyone reported her missing.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Jan '17

Poor little thing. I hope he/she gets home soon.

I think she may be Dixie who is missing from up around Marble Hill. She is listed on the facebook page Lost and Found Pets Warren County - https://www.facebook.com/LostAndFoundPetsInWarrenCountyNj/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
They don't have a phone # listed but if you call the ACO for Liberty or White they will probably have it. ACO White township - Kim Bennett 908-625-0106 or Liberty ACO Alan DeCarolis - 908-377-0808

see if she answers to dixie! I checked the NJ lost and found pets on face boo and there is a posting of a small dog lost wearing a pink sweater. She was lost in great meadows, is that near you? I am not on Facebook so i cannot log on.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Jan '17

Re: Found old dog in a pink sweater

That definitely looks like Dixie! The sweater is the same as well as the face!

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '17

Re: Found old dog in a pink sweater

Here's one of her in the sweater.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '17

I just logged into Facebook with my moms id, I messaged the owner.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Jan '17

I see a happy ending any minute!!

dang - that rings a bell - trying to remember where I might have seen something posted about this dig

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '17

I added the link to this thread to the post on the Lost and Found page.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '17

Liberty twp posted this on Facebook and the owner of the dog responded a few minutes ago. Hopefully Dixie is on her way home shortly.

GREAT

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '17

Alright!!!!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Jan '17

Dixie is home and all is well! She was very happy to come into our house and curl up in my daughters room and go to sleep. Her owners have been looking for her since yesterday! Oh and she is 15!!!! Would love to know what the old girl was up to!

Libertydogfound Libertydogfound
Jan '17

Great ending - sounds like she's had quite the adventure. Probably thinking "what happens in Liberty stays in Liberty" :-)

"Sleep under the stars one night" must have been on Dixie's bucket list! So glad she is back home. Nice work, those who made the connection to the lost dog posting on Facebook.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jan '17

Wow 15!! That's like Betty White old in human years! LOL

So happy that Dixie is home! Her family must be so relieved. 15 years old is too old to be out sowing wild oats!

Aquarius Aquarius
Jan '17

Happy that she is home! Such a sweet girl.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.